Chapter 68: Days without you

With Mira now on our side everyone spirit in the base was boosted. Those that thought they didn't have a chance now have hope that they will win this battle. It was nice seeing Grayfia and the others be happy for once. When Mira accepted, Kuroka decided it would be a good idea to throw a little party to let some stress out and just have some fun. With everything that's been happening recently it's good to have this.
The party started once Yubelluna came back with food and drinks everyone in the base were drinking, eating, playing games, talking, relaxing the atmosphere was nice. Seeing everyone this happy made me miss everyone back home.

Rossewiesse: Natsu come here have a drink with us!

She said calling out to me slurring her words. She's just like Rossewiesse back home they both can't hold there liquor, I joined them and relaxed my self enjoying all of their company. After a while I decided to sneak outside for a bit of fresh air. The skies where clear and all the stars where shinning with a full moon to accompany them. It was so peaceful being here. I looked up and stared at the moon, inhaling the clean air around me felt good for my lungs. I closed my eyes and focused in on all my senses hearing everything happening inside the base, the howls of near by wolves howling to the moon, and the noises coming from the city. Being like this doesn't just enhance my hearing but also my sense of smell.

Natsu: what brings you out here?

Without even opening my eyes I can already tell who it is.

Grayfia: came to get away from everyone inside. How did you know it was me?

Natsu: do you really have to ask?

Grayfia: right my bad.

We both chuckle, she gets near me as I finally open my eyes I turn to my left seeing her standing next to me also looking up towards the sky.

Grayfia: it's pretty tonight. I've never seen the moon so big and bright before.

Natsu: neither have I.

Grayfia: really? Do you not have a moon where you come from?

I smile, shaking my head.

Natsu: we do, just I never get to see it because I'm always in the city.

Grayfia: makes sense. You should go out more, bond with nature.

I look back up towards the sky enjoying my time with Grayfia.

Grayfia: I want to thank you

Natsu: for what?

Grayfia: For staying and helping us out. I know at first I did some really mean things to you

Natsu: that's okay, I'm not angry at you for protecting your friends. I would had done the same thing.

Grayfia: I know I've asked you this before but how do you plan on fighting E.N.D?

Natsu: want me to be totally honest with you?

Grayfia: sure

Natsu: I know talking won't work, and him seeing Mira on our side will only make things worse. The only way I see things going good is if I fight him.

Grayfia: I imagined that was the only way..

Natsu: If E.N.D is exactly like me seeing another dragon will trigger him as dragons are very territorial. Not just only that if me hearing his voice in my head is linked to him feeling bad somehow then definitely a fight will break out between us.

Grayfia: I know I'm going to help you face E.N.D and I don't care what you say.

Natsu: I wasn't going to say anything, I would actually like it if you'd help me.