Chapter 47: Hero Faction vs Mira and Natsu

Xenovia's Pov
Dammit! I didn't realize the Hero Faction where this strong. Even with Irina and Rossewiesse with me we're still being pushed back.
Irina and Rossewiesse jump back towards where I am as we take a brief moment to come up with a plan on how to take down these bastards.

Irina: Xenovia, I think we should retreat for now.

Rossewiesse: I have to agree with Irina on this one, we tried to stop them but they're to powerful. Even with the help of the dragon emperor he's getting overwhelmed by that guy with the staff his magic is beyond ours.

Xenovia: No! We can do this! We promised we would remember..

Rossewiesse: I know we did! But if we don't retreat now we'll get captured or worse..

Irina: Let's call Natsu to help us.

Xenovia: Definitely not! He's barely been able to enjoy this trip, because he's been looking for his comrade and on top of that finding Kunou's mother.

Rossewiesse: Irina is right if you want to continue on with this mission we should at least call Nastu for back up. Saji won't hold up any longer trying to restraint that giant fox!

Xenovia: Ugh! Dammit!

Suddenly two blast of magic come soaring past me hitting both Irina and Rossewiesse knocking them out of commission.

Xenovia: Irina! Rossewiesse!

More blast begin to occur around me as I see the red dragon emperor also down, and Kiba unconscious. Thankfully Asia is at a distance to where no one can find her.

???: Looks like you're the only one left standing. What a shame really, I expected more of a fight out of the dragon emperor but I guess Vali was right. He's nothing more than a pervert trying to play hero.

That arrogant voice, kept talking as it got closer and closer. I can hear his footsteps as he approached me crushing the dirt underneath his feet. I look up hesitatingly seeing this tall man with black hair and blue eyes. He wields some sort of staff, according to Rossewiesse that weapon of his is known as the True Longinus.

???: I think I should introduce my self since the first thing you did was attack me. I'm Cao Cao it's a pleasure to meet you. What's your name?

 Xenovia: I'm not saying a damn thing to you!

I summon my iron shadow dragon blade and strike him with it, but he quickly blocks it with his Longinus.

Cao Cao: I'm impressed you still got magic left in you. I'm even more surprised that flimsy sword of yours hasn't broken yet!

He raises his leg and kicks me in the ribs, I hear my ribs crack as I immediately fall to the ground holding onto my sides.

Cao Cao: Give it up already, you don't stand a chance. Look around you, your friends are all defeated don't make this hard on yourself.

Xenovia: I'll never give up! I'll keep on fighting to my very last breath!