Chapter 22: The Great Factions Meet

It was exactly one day before the great meeting between the Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels. Rias as well as Sona where all over the place making preparations making sure everything was okay before the big meeting. You ask me quite frankly they're blowing this whole meeting out of proportion. But according to Grayfia meetings like these rarely happen between the three great factions.
Today is was my turn to help Gasper with his training. I'm mostly going to work on his concentration and how to activate his sacred gear at his command. Also I don't want to go through what happened yesterday, I almost lost my damn head. That power of his is no joke, he saw right through me and almost made me turn into my Etherious form. That would had ended bad for everyone. Rias ended up taking Xenovia with her for extra security, there have been rumors that each faction has sent a spy ahead of time to inspect the area to make sure there where no traps being placed by the devils. So it's only Koneko, Issei, Asia and myself in charge of Gasper's training. I first started to instruct Gasper to meditate so he can have a sense of his powers as well as his surroundings.

Natsu: Alright Gasper we will start with some meditating. It's not the most active way of training but it will improve your concentration as well as clearing your mind. If any of you want to join you're more then welcome

Gasper: got it!

We all sit next to each other as we all close our eyes and concentrate.

Natsu: empty your mind. Feel the wind blowing, listen to your surroundings think of the person or things you want to protect. Think of your power and how you want to use it. Don't let it control you, you control it.

I open my eyes to check on everyone who joined in on the meditating exercise. I look over to Gasper as he is breathing slowly concentrating. I'm impressed on how quickly he picked this up. I then look at Asia who's sacred gear activated, she must have activated it unconsciously. Issei....issei ended up falling asleep. That idiot. And Koneko, when I looked at her she was looking down with a sad expression on her face. I wanted to say something but I didn't want to ruin everyone's concentration. So I decided that I will talk to her after all of this. After about an hour of meditating, I decided to take Gasper to a public place so he can get over his shyness which was another thing that was hindering his abilities. Let's say that didn't end up like I thought I would have...

Natsu: Great job today Gasper!

Gasper: you really think so Mr.Nastu?

Natsu: yeah of course, you did very well on picking up meditating and clearing your mind of things. And during the two hours we spent at the mall you managed to stay still for one minute during your shyness training that's good too!

Asia: Natsu is right, you did really well today Gasper.

Gasper: thanks you guys but I really didn't feel like I accomplished anything.

Natsu: hey don't rush it okay. In order to master your sacred gear it will take time and patients. Mastering something doesn't take two or three days of training it's take months maybe even years. But if you push your self hard enough and keep up with your training you'll master your abilities in no time.

Issie: That's right Gasper! Just look at me. When I first started I couldn't even cast a spell let alone have enough stamina to fight for a very long time but now I'm...decent you can say

He says as he rubs the back of his head. For once I'm actually glad Issei said something encouraging to Gasper maybe along with his growth in power he also has grown as a person.

Issei: besides...with your kick ass sacred gear imagine all the possibilities we can achieve together Gasper! All the boobs and ass I will be able to touch and grab it's a perverts dream! I..I..mean with our powers combined we will become unstoppable!