Chapter 57: Sairaorg vs Natsu

After a long day of fighting, numerous fights between peerage and clan members. The time for my fight against Sairaorg finally arrived. The build up to this fight was a long time coming. You could say as far as when I first met him and he tried to get friendly with Akeno. Ever since then I never truly like the guy. But after hearing what happened to him when he was younger and his mother, I saw him differently. Still don't like the guy but he's earned my respect for coming from nothing to someone who's consider one of the strongest devils. With my clan having the majority of the wins against his peerage, what I said back in the press conference of us not loosing could come to fruition. All we need is for me to win and we could go undefeated on our first ever rating game. What kinda bothers me about this whole thing is with two fighters remaining for Sairaorg one of them being himself and the other being someone unknown. The announcer makes it towards the middle of the arena.

Announcer: What a day for a rating game we've seen the battle harden Sairoarg loose his entire peerage to a new comer who's fighting in his first rating game with his own comrades. The time has finally come for the final match up. The fight we've all been waiting for since it was announced by Sirzechs. A fight that has the entire world glued to there screens. A fight that has a live or die condition at the end. With out further a due let's all look up to the screen one final time to see who will be fighting.

Everyone looks up at the screen names from both Sairaorg's peerage and names from my clan begin to be generated on the screen. One side begins to slow down the final two fighters are elected Sairaorg and his mystery partner. From our side it's Grayfia being picked first and myself.

Announcer: Sairaorg Bael and Regulus, vs Natsu Dragneel and Grayfia Dragneel!

Grayfia: Looks like we're up next.

Natsu: Yup. The final fight.

Grayfia: Are you really going through with the execution?

Natsu: Yeah...

Before we step outside of the tunnel Grayfia gets closer to me and pulls me to her.

Grayfia: Then...

She pulls me by my scarf and we kiss. Our lips lock with one another as if it were our last. I grab her from her hips and pull her closer to me deepening our kiss. I get why she's worried, this fight can go either way.

Grayfia: If you loose...I'll come with you to the afterlife.

I'm grateful to have someone as loyal as Grayfia. She's definitely the best thing to ever happen to me, hearing her say those words makes me want to win more. Quite frankly if I were to loose I was going to leave my clan to her, hearing say such a thing made me want to protect her.
We both grab onto each other's hand and walk out into the light. The crowd began to cheer for us both, the thunderous applause and loud cheering made the stadium shake. I looked around seeing a lot of different faces of devils. I spotted Rias and her peerage, Sona and the others, Mira and my friends, Azazel, Sirzechs, Venelana, Serafall, Sir Michael and Irina, Odín everyone was watching us. It was kinda nerve racking. Grayfia and I both look in front of us seeing Sairaorg and Regulus across from us.

Sairaorg: The time has finally come Dragon King.

Natsu: Time to see who's the strongest.

Announcer: Remember ladies and gentlemen the loser of this fight gets executed so give it your all.

The announcer leaves as it's just the four of us all staring down at one another.

Sairaorg: Leave the Dragon King to me Regulus.

Regulus: Yes Master Sairaorg. I'll deal with Lady Grayfia.

Sairaorg: Be careful with her. Remember she use to be Sirzechs queen. She's stronger than she looks.