Chapter 33: Drops Of Time

Third Person Pov

Everyone was shocked at how much Natsu had changed. Rias, Issei, Kiba, and Koneko all had shocked looks on their faces at the sight of there friend and comrade who they have been through countless battles with. He didn't look like the same Natsu with pink hair, onyx color eyes and his big toothy grin. No. As a matter a fact he was someone completely different. Someone they didn't recognize. Natsu's eyes where still his dragon eyes but more dilated. His hands had turned into claws, he has scales covering half his face and parts of his arms. His teeth where sharper than usual, Everytime he would open his mouth his sharp fangs will show. His flames where raging uncontrollably, not the calm and warm flames everyone was use to.
Rias was left speechless at seeing the man she fell in love with, the man she shared everything with, the man she accepted into her peerage. Was the one man they were looking for the whole time.

Rias: E.N.D...

Natsu looks at his hands and noticed he was forced into his Etherious form because he was near death. He closes his eyes and powers down. The raging flames gone, leaving only smoke where they once were lit. Natsu begins to take slow steps towards Rias. Issei in his balance breaker lands infront of her in a protective stand. Kiba with his holy devil sword out pointing it towards Natsu, and Koneko fully transformed into her sage mode with cat ears and tail out. Natsu stops walking as he sees his friends standing up to him.
A red magic cirlce appears from behind Natsu, revealing Sirzechs along with Odin, Micheal and Azazel.

Sirzechs: Please, everyone calm down. This is a misunderstanding.

Rias looks towards her brother at the comment he just made.

Issei: A misunderstanding? I'm sorry Sirzechs but correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't E.N.D the demon who took down god and Satan years ago? Isn't he wanted? Why is this a misunderstanding? The one everyone has been looking for is right in front of us!

Suddenly Grayfia, and Tiamat appear behind Natsu.

Rias: Lady Grayfia...you knew?

Grayfia looks down towards the ground ashamed that she wasn't able to tell her long time friend the truth.

Grayfia: yes...I knew..

Rias eyes widen a bit in surprise.

Rias: who else? Who else knows?!

She says as she looks towards the ground as her hair covers half her face. Xenovia and Rossewiesse step forward. Sona, Tsubaki and Saji raise there hand. Issei, Kiba and Koneko are all left with shocked looks on there faces at the fact that everyone knew the truth except for them.

Rias: How could you...?How could you lie to me..?

Natsu: I can explain...

He takes a few steps forward only to be stopped by Rias yelling.

Rias: STAY AWAY! Please...stay...away..

Heartbroken, and with a shaky voice she says those words to Natsu. He feels something inside him begin to brake but he doesn't know what it is. Once again he begins to take slow steps towards her but is stopped by Issei's attack.

Issei: You bastard. You lied to us!

Natsu: ........

Issei: You didn't only just lie to me. But Kiba and Koneko. But the worst of it all, you lied to Rias. I trusted you. We all did. And this is how you repay us? By hiding the fact that you're the E.N.D..?!

Everyone stays quiet awaiting for a response from someone. Anyone.

Issei: You know something..