Chapter 63: Nice to meet you

After coming face to face with my parents I apologized for the way I acted. Of course they forgave me they remade dinner and all four of us had a nice meal. After that Grayfia had to go back to her base to check up on things. Not wanting to leave her alone I decided to head back with her. I managed to fool my parents into thinking that Grayfia and I where in a relationship and that I lived with her, So they can stop they can stop asking questions about us. Once we arrived Xenovia, Rossewiesse and Yaska all greeted us. Worried sick they began to ask us questions, well Xenovia interrogated me asking if I did anything to Grayfia. She had to reassure her that I didn't do anything. 

Grayfia: Xenovia relax would you Natsu didn't do anything to me. Besides you think I'll let him.

Xenovia: yeah you're right but he is still a guy! Guys would say anything to get into your pants.

I simply roll my eyes.

Yasaka: If you guys are done about who will get into who's pants. I will like for us to get back on track. Natsu and I need to get back to our world and the only way to do so is to go back to Kyoto so I can get us back home. But due to his good nature we agreed to help you. Do you have any idea how we can get back half of Japan?

Grayfia: well clearly we have to take down the top heads that are in command of Japan and make them come out of hiding. Easier said than done as they say.

Yasaka: Did you not hear me what I said when I first arrived? Natsu and E.N.D cannot come face to face. Not only will this world be on fire but one of them will die.

Grayfia: I know but what other choice do we have! We don't have the resources or the man power to after the nine, our top fighters are spread across Japan gathering intel as we speak. Not just that we can't even ask Sirzechs , or Sir Micheal for help. E.N.D monitors them around the clock. If we had there help we would have the man power to go after E.N.D and end this!

Yasaka: Man power or not this will end the same way. Lives will be lost. Civilian, devils, angels, your own men, it could even be one of us!

Grayfia: then why are you even here?! You're so negative all the time! Learn to take risks!

Yasaka: Risks? So you wouldn't care if Xenovia, or Rossewiesse dies?

I turn to look at the two seeing them lower there heads.

Grayfia: Of course I care about them!

Yasaka: it doesn't seem like it! What it seems to me is that you'll do anything just to kill E.N.D. Even if it means sacrificing your own friends.

Grayfia summons an ice kunai and with incredible strength pushes Yasaka towards a wall pinning her against it with the knife to her throat. I quickly get up to help but Xenovia stands in front of me.

Grayfia: don't you ever say I don't care about those two! You don't know what we have been through!  None of you do! My home, my friends, my family...I've lost everything to that monster..! These girls are my family now, we share the same pain. They've suffered the same as I have. They have lost everything and have nothing...which is why I made this group to stop E.N.D and bring them, bring everyone peace. You speak all this nonsense about being the leader of the Youkai and being able to control dimensions but you know nothing. You haven't seen your family killed in front of you have you? Or your friends and comrades die to protect you? No you haven't.

Her strength is just as I remember when I first met her. Terrifying. I try to take one step but Xenovia is quick to pull her durandal out preventing me from moving.

Yasaka: You're right I don't know the pain you've been through. But I will not allow you or anyone to hurt Natsu for a grudge you hold against someone else! You wanna know something funny "Ultimate Queen"