Chapter 27: The Fallen Devil

Four days have passed since Vali attacked the Faction Meeting. For the most part everything seems to be back to normal. Everyone is going back to school we're all doing contracts like we're suppose to. Rias and the rest of the girls seem to have calmed down a bit too. Kuroka and Koneko are slowly rebuilding there sibling relationship they talk here and there but not much. It's been years since the two have been together. Xenovia has slowed down on the whole baby making thing with me as she's now a bit more careful when it comes to things like that. There is still some days when she sneaks into my room but other then that she's peaceful. Tiamat seems to have gotten an interest in cooking as of late. Now she's always cooking everyone's meals. At first she was awful but slowly she's getting the hang of it all. Grayfia is doing Grayfia things taking care of the house, grocery shopping, laundry she basically went back to being a maid. But she's also the one who can reign in the girls when I'm not around. Yubelluna is on a similar path as Grayfia she helps her around the house with everything and eventually like almost every girl except for Tiamat she sneaks into my bedroom at night. Sona and Tsubaki, well I haven't talked to them that much..seems they're busy with student council stuff and Devil things as well. So I barely see them now. Even though I know they're part of my clan now it still won't hurt to see them every once in a while. As for Akeno...well..I don't know what's wrong. Just a few days ago she's in my bed naked and since then we barely talk anymore. We're in the same class any everything and eat lunch together but she ignores me completely and only talks to Rias. It's like she's avoiding me.

Ms.Vermillion: Mr. Dragneel.

Dammit why is it bothering so much?!

Ms.Vermillion: Mr. Dragneel.

I thought it was just a one day thing but it's turned out to more then that. I need to talk to her to see what's wrong.

Ms.Vermillion: Mr.Dragneel!

I turn my head towards her get agitated that she keeps on calling me.

Natsu: What?!

I respond back letting out a growl at her.

Ms.Vermillion: Excuse me?

I feel the eyes of all the girls in the room looking at me. I see Rias looking back pointing to something. I look to what she's pointing and notice my scales have started to appear on my arms. I quickly cover them to not let anyone see. I stand up bowing down apologizing to her.

Natsu: Sorry Ms.Vermillion..

Ms.Vermillion: you're forgiven, please pay attention in class and stop day dreaming about girls.

I sit back down blushing as the girls all giggle.

Natsu: I'm...ugh what's the point

I put my head down for a few seconds then quickly raise my head up as I catch Akeno looking my way. We make eye contact but she quickly turns around. The bell rings letting us know it's time for lunch. I stand up, grabbing my bento and head towards the door.

Rias: Natsu you're not having lunch with us?

Natsu: I told Kiba, and the others I'll be having lunch with them today

Rias: well okay then see you when you get back.
___________________________
Akeno's Pov
I sit where Natsu's desk is as Rias turns her chair around and we have lunch. We both open our bentos at the same time. Rias's bento has fried chicken breast with rice and tomatoes while mine has hamburger meat with rice and a vanilla pudding for dessert. I begin to eat my food and so does Rias. Midway through our lunch Rias finally speaks.