Chapter 4: Occult Research Club

After school Rias, Akeno and I all make our way to the old school building. The building from the outside looks old and beat up but when your inside it looks like a mansion way bigger then expected.

Natsu: woah....

Akeno: beautiful isn't it..

I look towards Akeno as she says that as I'm caught struck by Cupids arrow and admire Akeno's beauty. Her beautiful long black hair, her beautiful light violet eyes a body that would drive any man or dragon crazy.

Natsu: yeah...she is...

Akeno looks towards me and blushes slightly, she smiles then walks towards me and whispers in my ear.

Akeno: keep speaking like that and I'll have no choice but to fall for you.

Rias: Akeno, Natsu quit playing around and come already.

Akeno: yes ma'am

We both begin to make our way to the second floor of the building when I catch the scent of three other devils "a Nekomata? A holy woman, a knight, and a...a dragon?!" I say to my self surprised yet angry that there is still more dragons alive in this world. I clench my fist and prevent my self from punching the wall as the thought of another dragon being alive and not knowing about pisses me off.

Akeno: Natsu you okay? You look pale..

I look at Akeno with my golden dragon eyes.

Natsu: I'm fine.

I say in a harsh tone, when Rias finally tells us to go inside the room.

Rias: well here he is, everyone I would like you all to meet Natsu Dragneel.

Rias takes my hand and walks with me and introduces everyone to me. The first up is a petite blonde girl with green eyes.

Asia: h-hi I'm Asia Argento it's nice to meet you Natsu-San

Natsu: no need to be so formal Ms.Argento the pleasure is all mine.

I bow slightly to her and she blushes lightly.

Rias: since you know about devils, angels and fallen angels. This should easy she's my bishop or a healer if you want to get technical with it.

Natsu: so you guys are based on chess pieces huh?

"So she's the holy woman I sensed, interesting." I tell my self.

Rias: right you are my good sir.

Next we walk up to another blonde but this one is a male around my age possibly younger with grey eyes.