Chapter 90: Celestial Princess and Dragon King

The crowd where all stunned by the sudden change in opponents. Some where thinking Wendy will continue to fight Lucy, while Natsu and Erza threw down or Natsu and Mira would change opponents sometime in the battle. But no one was expecting Natsu to face off against Lucy, and Wendy facing off against Jellal. As for Mira and Erza everyone was expecting that. The crowd where so into the action and drama unfolding they sometimes would forget to cheer.

Lucy: I'm excited finally we get to spar!

Natsu: Same here.

Lucy: Don't go easy on me Natsu, or you will loose

She says with a confident smile on her face. Natsu can't help but smile back at her.
Meanwhile Jellal was dodging, and countering everything Wendy was throwing at him. While Wendy was not letting up on her onslaught of attacks. Rather it was using her wind magic or lighting, even her light magic she pressed Jellal forcing him to spend more time on dodging than executing any counter attack. One thing Wendy still hasn't learned is to give your opponent some of breathing room in order to see how will they counter certain attacks. Jellal managed to slip by one of Wendy's attack and blasted her with a powerful magic spell, pushing her back. Using her forearms to defend herself from the blast she looked at Jellal annoyed.

Jellal: You're fast and strong, Natsu trained you well Wendy!

Wendy: Tch.

She said with an attitude.

Jellal: As much as I will like to continue exchanging fist with you I will have to cut this fight of ours short. Erza needs my help.

Jellal began to float up into the air. The skies parted making the stars visible. Everyone who was fighting stopped, and people from the crowd looked up to see the beautiful sky above them. Seven stars in a formation began to shine brightly as Jellal was still floating up into the sky.

Jellal: I acknowledge your strength Wendy! Which is why I will defeat you with my most powerful magic attack.

Wendy looked up as Jellal spoke. The seven stars cast there bright light upon her. Even Natsu who has yet to start fighting with Lucy was amazed to see and feel such power. He then looked back at Lucy with a confident smile of his own.

Natsu: you got this little sis!

He said to himself, knowing the Dragneel blood ran through her veins. Wendy closed her eyes and began to concentrate all of her magic power into one single spot in her body. Her aura began to intensify, as wind began to pick up surrounding her in a barrier. Erza and Mira who where fighting stopped to see what was going on.

Erza: Jellal you idoit! What is he doing?!

Mira: Hey! Focus on our fight, let Jellal go all out!

Erza: Aren't you worried about Wendy?

Mira: She'll be fine. She's strong you know. Soon she'll be taking over as the new dragon queen, Jellal couldn't be a more perfect opponent for her.

Mira says as she smiles while looking at the young dragon concentrating. Erza looks back towards the two fighters and smiles as well.

Erza: Very well, then let's get back to our battle!

Jellal began to unite his hands putting to fingers up while his bottom hand was open palmed.

Jellal: May the seven stars be your judgment! Grand Chariot!