Chapter 64: Darkness Leaks

I quickly made my way to the infirmary to check up on Aika. When I arrived I saw the nurse, Rias and Aika all there.

Aika: Natsu!

She says trying to get up but the nurse holds her back down.

Nurse: Stay still you'll only make the swelling worse. I can't believe a student will dare lay his hands on another especially a female student. I hope that kid gets kicked out.

The nurse gives Aika an ice pack to use for her swelling.

Natsu: I'm glad you're okay

Aika: I am, thanks to you.

Natsu: please don't do that again

Aika: but Natsu he was talking bad about you I'm not going to let anyone girl or boy talk about you! They don't know the kind person you truly are!

I walk up to her and kneel down next to the bed.

Natsu: that's fine thank you for that but Aika let them do all the talking they want. Please don't get hurt okay?

She nods her head at me.

Nurse: you know for someone who barely comes to school you sure made a good friend in this girl. Come on Aika let's take you to class

Aika: but I want to stay with Natsu!

I look at Aika and simply nod letting her know everything will be okay.

Natsu: Rias, can you please take her to class for me

Rias: yeah sure thing

She helps Aika up and began to walk with her.

Aika: holy crap red, you have some huge boobs!

Rias: uhh thanks?

Aika began to tease Rias as the two went back and fourth. The two girls suddenly stop as Rias jogs back to me.

Rias: here take this

She hands me a small sheet of paper, I look at the paper seeing her phone number on it.

Rias: call me when ever

Natsu: you got it

She runs back to Aika, as she began to ask her questions.

Aika: did you just give him your number?

Rias: No

Aika: yeah okay, how big are your titts?

Rias: can we not talk about my breast size please. You kinda remind me of another friend I have.

Making my way to Azazel's office to confront this so called Creuserey. From out of now where around the corner Akeno shows up.

Natsu: Akeno?

Akeno: Stay away from her.

Natsu: from who?

Akeno: Don't act stupid. Stay away from Rias!

Natsu: but I didn't do anything