Chapter 98: The Fields Of Cheery Blossoms

Natsu: I made a deal with Selene. In exchange for my life I can guarantee your safety.

Lucy: Don't listen to her Natsu! None of this was your fault!

Natsu: Don't worry Luce, I'm sure we'll see each other soon.

That voice..who's voice is that?

Lucy: I love you.

It sounds so familiar but yet I can't remember who it is. Why does it feel like my entire body is in pain? Last thing I remember was seeing Mercphobia and a bright light, that light called to me. It felt warm, made me feel welcomed.

Thump. Thump.

What is that noise?

Thump.Thump.

There it is again! Is that me?

Thump. Thump.

Grandine: dear!

Mom?

Grandine: Look who it is.

Thump. Thump.

Igneel: Oh..what is he doing here?

Dad too? What...is...

Grandine: Oh no he's seriously injured. Quick let's take him with us.

Thump....Thump...

Wait....why...do..I feel...sleepy....

Igneel: Up you go, damn you're a lot heavier than the last time I carried you.

Hey....you're lucky....Lucky..? Hmm take away the K and you'll get....Lu..cy...

.............

Igneel: should we wake him up?

Grandine: No not yet he needs rest. You saw the injuries he's sustained. What do you think could've happened?

Igneel: That's what I want to find out.

Hearing these familiar voices I begin to open my eyes slowly.

Grandine: he's awake! See what you did.

Igneel: I didn't mean to!

Opening my eyes I begin to blink a bit more than usual trying to regain my vision back. I begin to see two individuals hovering over me.

Grandine: do you think he'll remember us?

Igneel: Of course he'll remember us. If not he'll remember our scent.

Once my vision got clear I saw the two people who where standing near me, quickly recognizing who they were I move quick but felt terrible pain all around my body.

Grandine: Easy there son, you're not in any shape to move right now.

I simply stare at the woman who is holding me, I was stunned to see who she was.

Natsu: Mom..?

Grandine: So you do remember.

Natsu: it's actually you...

With my right arm I grab her and pull her into a hug. She gently wraps her arms around me feeling her warm hug.

Natsu: I missed you so much

Grandine: I did too sweetie.

We separate from one another, I take a good look at her seeing how beautiful my mother was. She then turns her head to the right as I see Igneel standing there.

Natsu: dad...

Igneel: my dear boy

We both hug each other as well.