Chapter 14: Moving Up the Ranks

The next morning I wake up to the sun hitting my face. I stretch my arms as far back as I can. I happen to spot a beautiful red head laying on my chest I realize who it is and pet her head. My brain plays back what happened last night as a big smile crept on my face.

Natsu: damn can't believe I did it with the hottest chick in the school! Great i sound like Issei now...

I face palm and grab my phone to check the time 6:40 am.

Natsu: .....

I'm still laying there staring at my phone until I realize we are late for school.

Natsu: holy crap we're late!!

I scream out waking Rias up as she stretches and yawns.

Rias: Good morning

Natsu: Rias hurry up we're late!

Rias: late for what?

She says still half asleep

Natsu: we're late for school!

Rias: Eh??!!!!

She immediately jumps off of bed heading straight to the bathroom dragging me with her. After a four minute shower we get dressed and begin to leave my room.

Natsu: Wendy! Wendy!

She pops her head out of her room with messy bed hair.

Wendy: What is it big brother?

Natsu: we're going to be late for school get dressed!

We both stand there just staring at each other.

Wendy: .....

Natsu: .....

Wendy: .....

Natsu: .....

Wendy: EHH??!!!! why didn't you wake me up sooner? I'll go get ready!

As soon as she's done getting ready we rush outside and think of a plan on how to get to school.

Rias: we're going to be late how do we get to school quick?

Wendy: I don't know!

She says about to cry

Natsu: I got it we can use happy and Carla

Wendy: then who will take Rias ?

Natsu: I'll carry her

Wendy and I summon our exceeds we tell them the situation that is going on right now. Happy lifts me up I lift up Rias as I carry her in a bridal position while Carla lifts Wendy

Natsu: Alright Happy Max speed!

Happy: Rias you're heavy!

Rias: shut up cat!

We arrive at school with just a few minutes to spare as Rias and I begin to run to class I tell Happy to get inside my bag so he won't be noticed.

Rias: sorry we're late Ms.Vermillion

Ms.Vermillion: it's fine you two. I haven't started the lesson yet so you can take a seat.

We go to our seats and get prepared for the day.

Akeno: looks like you two had fun last night

Whispers Akeno in a teasing manner.

Natsu: what do you mean?

She points to her neck indicating the mark that Rias has on her neck. Rias touches her own neck feeling the mark as she slightly blushes but is mostly pist of at me. After a long and boring day at school we go to the club room to meet up with everyone else.