Chapter 69: Etherious and Dragon

Natsu: so everyone knows the plan right? None of us will make a move unless we have to. Let Mira and myself handle this.

Xenovia: It's a for sure thing that he'll have reinforcements. It won't be the other Etherious demons but he will for sure bring along some troops with him.

Mira: Yeah, especially if it's something this big. But like master said wait on our signal if things go right we can end this without any blood being spilled.

Natsu: one more thing everyone cover your scents, if I'm able to smell you he will too.

Everyone: Right!

We all stepped in a magic circle created by Grayfia and immediately got transported to the area where we would meet him. The girls all scattered around the area hiding from view as well as masking there scents one by one I began to loose track of where they last were.

Mira: master I'm sorry but I have to tie you

Natsu: It's okay, what have I told you about calling me master?

Mira: I'm sorry, it's a habit!

She begins to tie my hands behind my back. She told me to slightly bend down so she can put something over my eyes to make it more believable. Once that was finished we waited.

Mira: It's not too tight right?

Natsu: no it's perfect, hey if anything happens to you..

Mira: don't worry I know. Why do you think I didn't put any anti magic cuffs on. In case things do go wrong you'll be able to fight.

We waited, and waited..and waited. It must have been about an hour or so before Mira and myself began to think that E.N.D wouldn't show up.

Natsu: what's taking him so long?

Mira: relax Natsu, he'll be here, I hope...

I began to catch a scent or numerous devils surrounding the area near us.

Natsu: Mira...

Mira: yes I know.

From out of no where fire began to emerge from the floor I wasn't able to see it but I could smell the ground burning. It was an intense flame, flames that could melt steel. An immense magic power that was completely filled with darkness it made my right arm begin to ache from the intensity of his magic power. I calm myself trying not to let either Mira or the devils around suspicious.

Third Person Pov

Mira: Master..

Mira says as she goes down on one knee showing her respect and loyalty to her master.

E.N.D: You actually found him. I knew I was right sending you to this little town.

Mira: you enlighten me master I'm not worthy of such praises. I simply did my job.

E.N.D: well good job, tell me how did you manage to capture him?

Mira: Easy..I simply used my transformation magic to turn into a damsel in distress. Like a moth attracted to a flame he fell for the trap.

E.N.D: that's devious of you Mira. But smart, you captured him without alerting anyone or causing a scene excellent job!

Mira: many thanks master

E.N.D begins to slowly make his way up to Natsu.

E.N.D: now let's see if he really does look like me.

He takes off Natsu's blindfold as the two finally meet.

E.N.D: if it isn't the little dragon slayer.