Chapter 86: Night and Day

Natsu: where..? Where I'm I?

Natsu says as he began to slowly get up off from the floor.

God Serena: look who's finally awake!

Natsu quickly turned around to face God Serena, seeing him sitting on a chair high above him.

God Serena: easy easy, I'm not here to fight you. I'm here to talk to you

Natsu: how can I trust you?

God Serena: well I'm already dead if that's good enough for you?

Natsu: dead?

God Serena: Yup, your clan member killed me. You know the one with red hair and big ti-

Natsu stopped Serena from talking further, as he began to remember the battle between himself, Irene and God Serena.

Natsu: I remember now..

God Serena: do you remember this place as well?

He begins to look around spotting some similarities of the place he was in.

Natsu: this is the place where Loki and I talked couple months back.

God Serena: Yup, this is where he warned you about the dragon gods.

Natsu: if you're here to give me information on the dragon gods good, if not we have nothing to talk about.

God Serena: why the rush? You're still too injured to even move in the real world. So why not sit, let's chat.

God Serena makes a chair appear from out of no where. Natsu had no other choice but to sit down knowing his physical body was still healing.

Natsu: what do you want?

God Serena: first things first congrats on finding another member of the nine. That's what? Two out of nine? Good job!

Natsu: is this what you wanted to talk about?

God Serena: no actually, what I wanted to talk to you about is war.

Natsu: war? there will be no war.

God Serena: that's what you think my young dragon. War is beneficial for all sides. Take for example Sabertooth vs Fairy Tail, you might have stopped it by defeating there current guild master. But what if you didn't come to Kyoto? What then? Fairy Tail has no doubt strong mages but beyond those couple of strong mages the rest are a bunch of nobody's. Let's not mention Sabertooth got the better end of this little scrimmage, by making that Sting fellow there new master.

Natsu: they're not a bunch of nobodies! Erza, Gajeel, Juvia they are all strong!

God Serena: oh sure Lady Irene's daughter is no doubt powerful, and so is that metal head of a dragon, Makarov's grandson is no push over either, and neither is the rain woman. Besides them who else is in the guild? The ice mage, and the celestial spirit mage? You taking the she devil with you is a devastating blow to the guild, not only did you take a member of guild but one of the strongest.

Natsu stays quite hearing God Serena speak.

God Serena: you might have saved them this time, but what's to say an attack on the guild won't happen again? What's to say the dragon gods won't stay quite? What about the underworld, and heaven? What's to say those factions won't start conflict?

Natsu: they won't. Sirzechs and Sir Michael gave me there word.

God Serena: for some who has lived as long as you have you're still very naive, you're inexperience shows.