Chapter 78: A Warm Welcoming

Grayfia's Pov
As Yubelluna is finishing up dinner I tell Xenovia to accompany me to her room as we needed to talk about some important matters. By the look on her face it seems she's hiding something from me. Making it to her room she knocks on it. We hear a bit of shuffling going on inside as it took a good minute for Irina to open the door and when she did it was only a tiny peak.

Irina: oh Xenovia, Lady Grayfia! What can I do for you tonight?

Xenovia: there's no use in hiding her she knows..

Irina: what?! Hiding who? What are you talking about?

Xenovia softly pushes the door open pushing Irina with it. As we walk inside I see that the girls room is quite nice. Very well fixed and there's no mess unlike my room with Natsu that's always a mess, but that's cause he's messy. Irina makes her way to the closet opening it as the young girl walks out from inside. I look at her as she looks at me back with a terrified look in her eye.

Aika: g-g-good evening I'm Aika it's nice to meet you.

She greets me, I began to think to myself as to why the girls would bring a human to our home knowing well Natsu can pick up on anyone's scent. When it dawned on me the room smelled like perfume which would explain why Natsu couldn't pick up on the scent. But knowing there's a human here we can't reveal our selves. I take a seat on the bed

Grayfia: Sit. All of you.

All three: Yes ma'am!

I say in a demanding voice immediately all three girls sat down, I cross my arms and put one leg over the other.

Grayfia: It's nice to meet you Aika. I'm Grayfia Dragneel. Are you classmates with Xenovia and Irina?

Aika: Yes ma'am I am!

Grayfia: Mmm okay. You two mind explaining me why is she here?

I turn my look towards Xenovia and Irina.

Xenovia: well we where hoping that you could help us

Grayfia: depends

Irina: you see, she...

Grayfia: out with it Irina

Irina: saw Natsu fight Issei at school..

Grayfia: WHAT?!

Xenovia: wait Lady Grayfia before you get mad I think it's better if Aika explained it

Aika looks at Xenovia with a worried look than looks at me frighten.

Aika: Well, Well you see I...I was just going home when I bumped into an invincible wall. Then I heard what sounded like a roar and when I went to see what that was I saw Issei on the ground with some red head lady standing in front of him and Rias in front of Natsu

Oh great..

Grayfia: Well Aika what do you think you saw?

Aika: I know what I saw. I saw some dragon creature turn into Issei and Natsu who was on fire go back to normal without a single burn on his body but I did see scales on his face

Grayfia: this is why I always tell you guys to be careful around humans.

I face palm as I breath in heavy trying not to get angry at the fact that our existence has been exposed.

Grayfia: Very well Aika. I'm sorry to tell you this but I have to erase your memories.

Aika: what?! Why?!

Grayfia: You knowing of our existence could put us all in danger and yourself as well.

Aika: so it was true what that other guy said...