Chapter 23: Traitor Revealed

Michael: the Khaos Brigade here? How would they even know that we where in a meeting?

Azazel: seems like we have a traitor among us.

Sirzechs: Seems so.

Everyone looks at Azazel suspecting he is the traitor.

Azazel: don't look at me I'm not the traitor. I had nothing to do with this. As a matter a fact the one who betrayed us must have known where to attack and how to break through Lady Grayfia's magic barrier.

Sirzechs: you've got a point there.

Rias: Issei and Natsu I want you two to go back up Koneko and rescue Gasper

Natsu: got it!

Michael: I'm guessing everyone brought soldiers Incase something like this occurred?

Azazel: sure did.

Sirzechs: then let's welcome our guest tonight and show them not to mess with the three great factions

Azazel: Vali why don't you go show yourself to our guest. Spread your wings a little.

Vali: sure

He summons two wings from his back as he flies out the window turning into his balance breaker and begins to fight the enemy.

Natsu: Grayfia can you teleport us to the building?

Grayfia: yeah sure thing

Issei and I stand near one another as Grayfia summons a magic circle teleporting us to where the enemy is attacking.

Rias: be careful..

Natsu: you too.

We arrive at the ORC building. The building has some damage done to it with a few windows broken the interior also messed up. I begin to sniff around as I pick up Koneko's scent and begin to follow it. We find her sitting on the floor leaning against a wall as her arm is badly injured.

Natsu: Koneko!

Koneko: Natsu...

Natsu: are you okay?

Koneko: I'm fine but you have to save Gasper..

Natsu: you have to let me heal you first.

I look at her wound as she has a deep cut near her shoulder. I rip a piece of my shirt off to use on Koneko as a bandage. I clean the wound up and use my sky dragon magic to heal her as much as I can. Once I'm done I bandage her up.

Natsu: there you go. You should be good to go now

Koneko: Thank you Natsu, you too Issei

Issei: sure thing Koneko

Natsu: lets go find Gasper

I point my nose upward to pick up on Gasper scent I immediately pick up on it as he is in his room. The three of us fight our way until we arrive at Gaspers room where we see Gasper in a crucifix position on the wall. When we try to get him down magicians appear before us.

Magician: do not touch the boy!

Natsu: why should we listen to you?

Magician: because he is the key to stopping the current Satan and bring change to this world

Without hesitation I punch this so called magician sending him or her crashing to the wall. Koneko and Issei follow my lead and begin to beat up on the rest of the magicians. Suddenly I feel as if I'm frozen in place. I struggle to look around as I see Koneko and Issei also frozen in place and I see another magician come out from under the ground.