Chapter 65: A Beautiful Encounter

After haven't spoken to Natsu about the She Devil's location we began to gather our equipment. He seems so sure that she'll join our side but it's easier said than done. We still haven't gotten any report on weather or not Yubelluna and Kuroka have arrived, they were suppose to get here already and they still haven't arrived. Knowing those two they're probably off arguing about something or one of them got hungry. I went to go check on the girls the only one awake was Rossewiesse at that time.

Grayfia: hey Rossewiesse how are you feeling?

Rossewiesse: I'm doing fine, a few broken ribs won't keep me down you know.

She gives me a warm smile, but all I can do is look down.

Rossewiesse: hey it's okay

I look up at her a bit confused on what she meant by that.

Rossewiesse: I know it wasn't Natsu's fault. I'm sure him being here and seeing different things that are probably not in his world is taking a toll on him. So don't blame your self for what happened okay?

Grayfia: thank you Rossewiesse...

We both hear a knock coming from outside of the medical room.

Rossewiesse: come in !

The door opens and it's none other than Natsu walking in with his hands full of flowers. He walks near Rossewiesse's bed and hands her the flowers he then goes by Xenovia's and places her flowers on the table, she's still asleep recovering from her head injury.

Rossewiesse: these are beautiful Natsu thank you !

She starts to smell the flowers, I've never seen her a bigger smile than the one she has now. I can't help myself and smile.

Natsu: I'm sorry for what happened...

Rossewiesse: it's fine, really.

Natsu: I hurt you and left you in a bed for who knows how long.

Rossewiesse: it's fine don't beat yourself over it. See I'm doing just fine!

She tries to get out of bed but immediately holds onto her sides.

Grayfia: easy there, your injury will take a couple of days at most to heal.

Rossewiesse: I guess even valkyries need time to heal

She says with a soft chuckle. Natsu walks over the other side of the bed

Natsu: can you show me where I hurt you?

Rossewiesse looks at me than at Natsu. She began to lift up her shirt slowly showing him her bandaged torso. Natsu gently passes his hands by the injury as Rossewiesse slightly jumps a little from the pain.

Natsu: This is my fault, the least I can do is ease your pain.

His places both his hands near her ribs and his hands began to light up a soft white color.

Grayfia: you can heal others?

Natsu: the most I can do is relieve the pain my healing magic isn't that great towards others as it is for my self. While I can heal most of my injuries, when I try to heal others the most I can do is relieve the pain.

Rossewiesse lays her head back on the pillow and she seems more relaxed.

Rossewiesse: it feels warm

You can tell Natsu felt bad for hurting Rossewiesse and Xenovia. It's written on his face, after healing her he went over to Xenovia and did the same thing. After a few minutes he comes back and sits next to me.