Chapter 93: The Water Dragon God

Mercphobia: Greetings everyone, My name is Mercphobia. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Each one of us stood there unable to say a word. Unable to believe a dragon god is standing in front of us. Irene on the other hand had a simple look in her eye. It's only normal she did use to serve them.

Mercphobia: Irene sama it's so good to see you again. I see you've managed to find your daughter and join a clan.

Irene who was in front of the group stretches her arms out guarding everyone. Mercphobia sees this and begins to chuckle.

Mercphobia: Easy, easy. I'm not here to fight anyone.

Irene: How would I know if you're telling the truth or not? Selene and the others are out to get me are they not?!

Mercphobia let's put a sigh.

Mercphobia: It's best if we talk this out in private. We could run the risk of having those individuals come by again. If you will please follow me I'll take you to my palace.

He begins to walk a couple of feet away from us, but none of took a single step. He turns around

Mercphobia: I won't hurt anyone please, you can trust me.

We all look at each other wondering what to do.

Natsu: it's your call Erza.

Erza: Let's go. maybe he could explain to us more of what just happened, and who might those three be.

Erza began to walk in front of us following Mercphobia, Irene was right behind her followed by me, Lucy, Wendy and Gray. Along the way there none of said a single word, the entire walk there was quite. We were all on edge, we weren't sure if we were walking into a trap or if by saying something offensive we could have a fight on our hands. The best course of action would be to stay quite until we arrived. After a while of walking Mercphobia stopped us as we look at him. He rose his hand up and the water that was covering his palace had began to vanish. Once the water was gone it revealed his huge fort looking palace, it's no wonder it was covered by double layers of ocean water.
He walked us to the front door as they opened on there own. From where I'm standing I was able to pick up on someone's scent.

???: Mercphobia sama, did you settle the noise you kept hearing?

Mercphobia: Yes I did. Karameel we have guest.

He moves to the side revealing us to the young woman.

Karameel: It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Karameel, Mercphobia sama's assistant.

Erza: hello I'm Erza Scarlet

Erza: hello I'm Erza Scarlet. These are my friends Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster and..

But before Erza could even introduce us to her. Karameel spoke.