Chapter 83: The Emissary Of Ruin

Arriving in there dorm the girls said good night to one another as Wendy and Erza headed to there room and Mira and Irene went to theirs. Once the two girls got comfortable Wendy got curious and decided to ask Erza a question.

Wendy: Erza san

Erza: yes what is it Wendy?

Wendy: why where you so shy to ask Irene san to go out with us?

Erza: oh..well...

Again Erza began to blush and she smiled.

Erza: honestly I don't know why I got like that. There's just something about Irene that makes me feel warm inside. I feel secure when I'm around her, I get this feeling that I know her from somewhere, like I've known her my entire life.It's a strange feeling to describe

Wendy smiles at her knowing the truth about the relationship between mother and daughter. She's glad Erza is realizing these feelings.

Wendy: you should talk to her more tomorrow

Erza: right! I will do that!

Shortly after both girls went to sleep. The following morning everyone woke up, got ready and headed back to the guild as the only person missing was Lucy. Once they arrived at the guild both Lucy and Natsu where waiting there. The girls said goodbye to Mira and Natsu and went on there way.

Irene's Pov
The very first thing we did was so grab some breakfast. We went to this cute little restaurant that was very famous for there pancakes. When we finished eating we all went to the shopping district in Kyoto and looked and every store around. From the clothes, to the electronic store we even went looking for a weapons store for Erza who wanted some new swords. Who would've known Kyoto would have a store that still sold swords. We went to this clothing shop that was fitted more for Lucy and Erza girls her age as I just stood behind and watched how the girls had fun trying all types of different clothing.

Erza: Irene!

Irene: huh?

Erza: here try this on

She hands me an oversized sweater putting it over my head her self.

Irene: hey this actually fits perfect

I look at Wendy who had a look of shame on her face as she held her hands over her chest confusing me.

Wendy: They're so huge...

Irene: uhhh..?

Erza suddenly grabbed me by my hand and dragged me out of the store.

Irene: wait Erza what about the girls

Erza: it's okay they can stay there for as long as they want let's go sit down I'm tired

We spot this bench in front of the store and took a seat on it.

Erza: are you enjoying yourself?

Irene: yeah I am. I've never had so much fun in my life like today

Erza: really? What do you usually do for fun?

Irene: I go to school with Natsu

Erza: not to be mean but aren't you a little...umm

Irene: old?

Erza: uhhh..well yeah...

Irene: please I'm only a couple of years older than Natsu

Erza: say what?!

Irene: it's a long story

She looks at me confused, which causes me to chuckle.