Chapter 67: The Day

Arriving back at base I stop right before entering. Standing there I begin to think of everything that has happened until now. The differences between this world and mine, everyone here is different, my parents being alive here my sister passing away. Rias memories being erased, Akeno disliking me, Grayfia knowing devil slaying magic, Xenovia and the other girls, Yasaka being able to travel between dimensions everything is becoming so overwhelming to me.
Now having to face E.N.D and the other eight Etherious demons, I shouldn't be complaining I promised Grayfia I will help her but how can I face someone who's powers are similar to my own.
Entering the base I ask where is Grayfia and the others they point to me where they are, making my way there the difference in attitude amongst the soldiers has drastically changed, from not taking there eyes off of me and watching me like hawks to now greeting me and saluting me.

Grayfia: you're finally back, how was your walk?

Natsu: it was well needed. I got to clear my mind of a lot of things. So is Mira awake?

Grayfia: yeah. She's been asking for you ever since she woke up.

The two of us walk into the room where everyone is Xenovia, Rossewiesse, Kuroka, Yubelluna, Yasaka, and Mira.

Mira: Master!

Everyone turns towards me and spot Grayfia and I walking into the room. The two of us took a seat and began to talk.

Natsu: I'm glad your okay Mira.

Mira: Master my deepest apologies I never meant to...

She gets up kneeling in front of me before she finishes apologizing I stop her by placing my hand on her head.

Natsu: We went over this already, you don't have to call me master. Besides I was able to heal myself but what about you? Are you doing okay?

Mira: Yes I'm doing better thanks for asking.

Natsu: So What can you tell us about your master?

Mira: Yes...Yasaka over here has caught me up with everything. Who knew there was another master...

She caresses my face with her hands, and examined me from head to toe. Her touch felt warm.

Mira: It's so weird that the two of you look exactly alike but...

Natsu: Mmm?

Mira: you're both so different. One is cold and blood thirsty as for you...you're warm and full of life you're nothing like master E.N.D...

Natsu: that's because I'm not E.N.D.

Mira: Yeah..you're a dragon!

I smile at her as she gives me a heart warming smile back.

Grayfia: Okay! That's enough out of you two love birds. You said you'll tell us more about E.N.D once Natsu arrived now that he is here what can you can tell us?

Kuroka: is she jealous?

Yubelluna: seems like it.

Grayfia: I can hear you.

Both: Sorry ma'am!

Grayfia rolls her eyes and looks back at Mira.

Grayfia: Well..?

Mira: What do you want to know?

Natsu: Everything.

Mira: Very well. I'll tell you everything I know. As you all may know all of this started about hundred or so years ago back when the war was still raging on.