Chapter 15: Our Connection

Third person pov*

The night was a long and quite one. Not a noise was heard around the house just the wind softly blowing outside brushing against the trees. Natsu took this chance to use his shadow dragon magic to fade into the bed and reappear on the side of it standing watching his new family as they slept. He looked at the newest member of his family a silver haired woman as she peacefully slept. He passed his fingers through her soft hair slowly softly to not wake her up as he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek causing her to smile in her sleep, this gesture made him also smile as he headed outside. Moments later the silver haired woman began to wake up slowly using her arm to look for Natsu but felt nothing she felt a bit empty so she decided to wake up and look for him. She looked in the bathroom, in the kitchen, living room she looked for him in his sisters room but nothing she couldn't even feel his presence. She began to worry as she quickly got her robe put it on and headed outside.

Natsu: Grayfia?

Called the salmon hair dragon, she looked up and saw Natsu on the roof of the house just sitting there peacefully.

Grayfia: where you up there this whole time?

Natsu: yeah, I couldn't sleep so I came up here to get some fresh air. Why don't you come up here.

Said the dragon as he patted the roof softly next to him indicating for her to sit. She spread her wings, with one flop of them she was in the air and landed next to him taking a seat.

Grayfia: What seems to be the matter?

Natsu: have you ever felt like you've been lying to people?

She looks at him with a confused look.

Grayfia: what do you mean?

Natsu: tell me will you stay with me no matter what happens?

This made her cheeks turn red as she couldn't help but smile

Grayfia: yes I will and once you become a high class devil I will love to join your peerage.

The dragon smiles as he looks up towards the sky admiring the stars that shine above them.

Natsu: good to know that makes two of you.

Grayfia: two of you? What do you mean?

Natsu: sigh* fine fine I'll tell you but you must promise me to not tell anyone not a soul.

The silver hair maid nods her head in agreement waiting for him to tell her what is going on.

Natsu: I'm pretty sure you know this since you were Sirzechs ultimate queen, have you heard of the Etherious demons?

Grayfia: yes I have actually the nine great demons of Tartoros, they got involved in the war between the angels, fallen angels and devils years ago. Why do you ask?

Natsu: and do you know about the strongest demon? E.N.D?

Grayfia: yes of course Sirzechs would tell me stories about him when the war was still on going.

Natsu: you know that he defeated God and Satan as well?

Grayfia: yes but how do..you know that?..

Natsu looks down at his hands as he is opening and closing them.

Natsu: you also know the heavenly dragons also tried to kill him but failed which resulted in the war coming to a halt making the three factions come to peace among each other.

Grayfia: how do you know all this?

She asked once more looking at the dragon with an even more worried expression on her face.