Do You Wanna stay Over for Dinner? +Bonus Story

So basically my best friend had this idea and I thought it was kinda hilarious so here we go. It got short, so I added a little Bonus again. Have fun :)

They always said that Sex with the right partner just feels different. Almost mind-blowing.

Janis always thought it was bullshit. Something Hollywood invented to get everybody's hopes up just to crush this unrealistic fantasy eventually. And oh boy was she wrong. She had sex with many girls before and some were better than others but none of them could compare to Cady.

There was nothing quite like the way she always arched her hips into Janis' touch, the way she slowly parted her legs so Janis could take her righteous place between them and the sounds of pleasure she let out. The feeling of her soft hands tugging gently at Janis hair, wordlessly begging for more... and just Cady in general.

So Janis always made good use of her time when she was at Cadys house.

Little did she know that she would kind of regret that on this particular day. Cadys parents were at home. She knew that. There was always a chance that they could just walk in. Janis also knew that.

But the look Cady was constantly giving her and the black summer dress she was wearing that day just simply sent Janis over the edge. She always saw in her girlfriend the most beautiful girl in the world but this time she simply looked breathtaking.

Screw it.

The door closed when Janis pushed Cady up against it, cupping her neck as she kisses her. Her beautiful black dress and Janis' top long forgotten by the time Janis pinned her on the bed. Their mouths moving in tandem as Cady started to push down Janis denim shorts which soon joined the rest of their clothes.

But that wasn't enough. Janis wanted to be closer, deeper, to fully melt together with Cady.

She pushed her knee between her legs, and Cady groans sweetly into her ear. A sound which Janis would be willing to hear on repeat for the rest of her life.

But just as Janis lowered herself, pulling Cadys hips over her shoulders the door suddenly burst open revealing a very shocked Miss Heron.

„Janis, dear do you wanna stay over for dinner- OH SWEET JESUS"

„MOM"

Janis never backed away from someone that quickly, so it was no surprise that she fell right off the bed with a thud. She slowly sat up again rubbing the Back of her head mumbling,

„Hey Mrs Heron.."

There was a long pause. The thick silence only interrupted by Cady desperately trying to cover herself with a blanket.

As soon as Mrs Heron took her first breath to start a very long lecture Cady interrupted with a quick but firmly,

„Mom could you please go.. and let us put some clothes on?"

„I See you downstairs in five." Mrs Heron mumbled while turning around, leaving both girls behind.

As soon as the door closed and the footsteps faded Janis bursted out laughing.

„NOT FUNNY" Cady exclaimed throwing Janis shirt at her, just making Janis laugh even more.

„A little funny." She said breathlessly slowly putting her clothes back on. 

Cady covered her red, burning face in her hands. „Janis.. my mom just saw us naked-"

„A sight I love very much" Janis grinned still admiring the beautiful human in front of her. 

„Janis.. come on."

Janis smirked as Cady stood in front of her mirror, struggling to zip the dress up. So she slowly makes her way up behind her, zipping it up for her. She wrapped her arms around Cadys waist, placing her chin onto her shoulder.

"You're beautiful you know that right?"

Cady smiled back at her slightly leaning onto Janis but then jokingly said „Sooo will you stay over for dinner?"

"Well," She chuckled and placed a little kiss on Cadys neck. „I was about to eat, but got rudely interrupted..."

„JANIS!"

I'll always come back to you.

Cady was laying in bed wide awake tossing and turning. It was early, maybe 4am. She was exhausted but still couldn't sleep. She felt guilty and lonely. The right side of the bed was too cold. Too empty.

Janis and Cady had a fight that night. it was stupid they knew that, but it still kind of escalated between them. So Janis decided to sleep on the couch instead of following the routine which is still so special to Cady. She missed Janis strong arms around her. The light kiss on the top of her head before she actually tries to go to sleep and her steady heartbeat lulling her to sleep.

Janis didn't have it better. She completely gave up on sleeping, sitting on the couch and fiddled with the strings of her hoodie. She could just go back to Cady... but did Cady want that? The fight was pretty intense. They yelled at each other which didn't happen since they were teenagers. But she missed having Cady in her arms, peacefully sleeping while she combs through her soft auburn hair.

Screw it. Janis thought and made her way upstairs to the bedroom.

She came to a stop as she was standing at the door looking at Cady. Her hair was falling in waves over her shoulders and she was pretty sure that it was her Panic! at the Disco shirt Cady was wearing. She was facing the other side of the room so she couldn't tell if she was really sleeping. She made her way up to their bed laying down on her bedside at first, but then slowly moving closer to Cady putting her arms around her. Cady turned in her arms and looked at her with a soft expression.

"Hey" 

"Hey you."

"You came back" Cady had a sweet and happy expression on her face, like a little kid inside of a candy store. 

She's too cute for this world.

"Of course." Janis placed a little kiss on the tip of Cadys nose. "I'll always come back to you."

She then placed a gentle kiss on Cadys forehead, while pulling her closer. Finally calmed down by simply having Cady in her arms again, falling asleep not long after.

It is very early in the morning and I'm finally done. The first story only had 643 words which is why I definitely needed to do a bonus story (which has a word count of 388). I hope you like them even though I was always half asleep while writing them. I already have an idea for the next one so I will publish that soon. As always I hope you liked it and have a nice day, bye. <3<3<3