Treat You Better (5)

Part 5/5 Wooooo we love a good wrapped up story. Question tough: In the last part Cady asked Janis on a date when they come back. Should I maybe write that date story?

Anyways for now have fun with this one.

Five years later.

Cady always has been annoyingly beautiful. Every time Janis looked at her girlfriend her heart just swell with happiness, feeling so lucky that a beautiful human like her chose her. Chose to be with her and chose to spend the rest of their life with her.

Now she'll always wake up looking into her loving crystal blue eyes, she'll always be able to comb through her silky auburn locks, twisting little strands around her finger. She'll always get to see her beautiful smile every time she's excited about the tiniest things or even when Janis tells one of her silly jokes. She's able to love her forever, to adore this beautiful woman every day.

Now it was her standing at the altar, waiting for Cady to arrive, to finally make her, her wife.

"Can you believe it?" Damian mumbled next to Janis. He agreed to be the 'maid of honor' knowing there won't be anyone better for this job. "It's a full cycle. Five years ago you were gay pining over the bride and now you're actually the one who's marrying her."

They both chuckled. It was indeed an interesting journey. After the honeymoon they spend together everything went very quickly. They knew they were in love with each other long before the wedding drama happened. And they just fell deeper in love, with every day which passed. There were a few bumps along the ride but with every obstacle, their relationship just grew stronger.

"No." Janis grinned. "But I'm really glad it happened."

"You monster."

"Don't tell me you're not"

"Well yeah but I'm not the one who's gonna marry her."

"Well... You're missing out"

They both laughed, earning a warning look from Ms Sarkisian.

Damian leaned in closer. "Sad that Aaron isn't here to see what he's missing."

"Now who's the Monster?"

"Janis Sarkisian" Her mother hissed making them stand still at an instant. As funny as it was, they didn't want another disaster to happen.

And then after a few long and dreadful moments, the music started playing and Cady slowly came into view, with her father leading her down the aisle.

She was... well... Beautiful. There was no better way to describe it.

She was wearing a short dress which was falling down just above her knees, decorated with silver lace from her shoulders down to her hips fading into the white petticoat.

Her red hair cascading, perfectly curled, down her shoulders, with a new flower crown made out of Lupines and dripstones, sanded into tiny marbles, resting on the top of her head. Janis again had made it herself. Lupines representing the day it all started back in Iceland and the marbles represented their tour through the Raufarhólshellir. Try to say that three times fast.

But the most beautiful thing was her smile. That happy and loving smile that reached her eyes, making them shine brighter than all the stars in the sky.

Tears were pricking in the corner of Janis eyes eventually spilling over when Cady stood in front of her taking her hands gently.

"Hey you." She whispered taking a little more time to look at Cady. "You're so, so beautiful."