Until Next Time, Bye ♥️

Sooo how do we start this.

Let me just say that I want to thank every single one of you, who took the time to read my stuff from the time when I uploaded daily to the most recent time when I just posted sporadically. I'll hold every comment I've read - and I've read all of them - close to my heart.

I've met amazing people on here who, not only made me feel good about what I'm doing but also became a very important part of my life. So here I wanna thank maybeimamuppet you're probably the best thing that has ever happened to me.

So it pains me to say good bye... for now at least. My focus kinda shifted from Mean Girls, which happens sometimes. After 10 years of hyperfixating on the movie and then the musical, it was just a matter of time when I'd move on to something else.

I'll obviously keep it all up so you can revisit it and maybe if an idea pops into my head I'll write it out and post it on here.

But for now I gotta step away and do the things which are best for me.

I'm still writing. And if you want to read my stuff about Wednesday (Larissa/Marilyn ship) head over on ao3, i posted some stuff on there recently.

And if you wanna read more mean girls stuff and for some reason slept on the absolute masterpieces Ezzy did GO READ THEM NOW!!!

So let's do it one last time.

This is it. I hope you liked it, I hope you have an amazing day and until next time, bye♥️.