Bonus Stories Because I'm stuck.

Those are some short stories I wrote while being stuck with the Treat You Better chapter. Didn't even plan to upload them but it has been so long already.. the new chapter will be a tiny bit longer this time tho so I hope that kinda makes up for it 😅

The Walk Of Shame

Janis woke up with a pounding headache, as the sun shined directly onto her face. She looked around, surprised to see a very unfamiliar space. The walls were white with one painted in pink as an accent and there were polaroids plastered all over a big pinboard. Fairy lights were hanging from the ceiling and over all Janis felt like she was in a real life version of a girly Pinterest aesthetic post.

Where am I?

She sat up slowly, careful to not trigger any more pain and realized, she was completely naked.

Shit. She thought, the events of last night flooding her mind again. Fucking Parties. College parties were always like a box of chocolate. You never know what you gonna get. And last night definitely wasn't Janis favourite.

All she really remembered was her going to a Pride party with Damian, where she eventually lost him and went home with the next best girl. She hated herself for that. It was awful. The girls roommate decided to have someone over too so Janis got easily annoyed by the screams coming from the other side of the hall, wishing she had that amount of fun too. She shook her head and started to get dressed as quietly as possible, making her way out of the room to spare them the morning after awkwardness.

Lucky for her, the girl was still fast asleep, her platinum blonde hair falling all over her face. With one last glance she closed the door and was about to go her way, as she bumped into someone.

SHIT!

They both looked at each other in shock, quickly replaced with relieve as they realized that it wasn't the person they hooked up with. In fact the person in front of Janis was much more her type.

Her thick auburn hair was tied up into a messy ponytail, two little strands falling out at the front, framing her freckled face perfectly. She was small, thin but not too thin and a pair of beautiful ocean eyes were staring back at her.

Yep her roommate definitely had more fun.

"Uh-" The girl muttered as they slowly got out of their trance, her cheeks turning a little pink.

"Yeah." Janis said still kind of frozen on the spot until they heard shuffling coming from the bedrooms.

SHIT!!!

"I won't tell, if you won't tell." Janis said in panic already heading towards the door, with the girl close behind her.

"Deal."

They made it out of the door just in time and ran down the stairway as fast as they could, only stopping when the door to the apartment building closed to catch their breaths.

"I guess you had much fun last night." Janis snickered, as they started to walk again. Not into any direction in particular, but away from the place they were staying last night. 

"Not as much as the girl I was with." The girl snorted, making Janis chuckle a little. "I'm Cady by the way."

Cady. Janis repeated inside her head. A name just as beautiful as her appearance. 

"Janis." She smiled back at her. "Wanna grab a coffee?"

"Ugh. Please!"

And that was the start of.. well.. something. Because what's a better bonding experience than doing the walk of shame together.