Cady Help.

Guess who's back  (back again) ? So the reason why this took so long is because I seriously debated if I should really finish and upload it. Because it's kind of a serious topic. This story tells a true event out of my life and I'm Janis in this scenario. In the end I decided to post it - and here comes the trigger warning too - because we don't talk often enough about seizures. Sure I wrote a lot of fluff in the end (because it actually happened that way) but... meh. I hope it brings more awareness to it. Plus it's my 11 year anniversary of having no generalized seizures and my 9 month anniversary of being fully seizure free is in 2 weeks soooo🤷‍♀️ The way I described the seizure is based on what I remember so please don't come for me if you experienced it differently. But now have fun reading this😅✌️.

Janis has been out of it all day, like she's on autopilot and watching herself go through the motions of her morning routine and then school. She forced herself to act normal, but being so groggy made it difficult to be convincing. Cady immediately noticed something was off, but knew better than to push it.

She felt exhausted. Like she couldn't catch up. It's all just like walking through a foggy field with no end in sight. Like she was in a different world, until she felt someone seizing her backwards calling her name. It's Cady.

"Janis what the fuck? Do you wanna get hit by a bus?" Was everything her brain could process. The rest was just a blurr. she didn't understand, like she was under water and Cady tried to speak to her through the surface. What just happened? And why couldn't she remember that they're on their way home already? After a while of just blankly staring at Cady she blurted out "I'm sorry okay?! Can we please just go home? Good god..."

She immediately felt bad for the sudden outburst. Seeing the hurt in Cadys eyes didn't make it better.

"I'm sorry..." she said and took Cadys hands, gently tracing her thumbs over them. "I didn't mean to shout at you.." Cady just gave her a little reassuring smile and started walking again telling her that it's okay.

As they got home Janis went straight to bed trying to relax a little, soon joined by Cady who put her arms around her and softly started playing with her long thick hair, twirling it around her fingers.

Normally Janis instantly relaxes to the soft sensation but this time it hurt like someone's screwing holes into her skull. It was unbearable. Janis started to squirm which didn't go unnoticed by Cady.

"Are you okay honey?" She asked. Now Janis knew that Cady's concerned. She only calls her honey when she's really worried about her.

Janis wanted to tell her she's fine but out of it just came a "'M fine....... Headache" well at least the last one wasn't a lie. Her head was pounding. In a matter of seconds Cady jumped out of bed and sprinted off to get Janis some tea and paracetamol. But little did Janis know that wouldn't help.

Her head started to hurt more and more. A tingling sensation coming with it. As if ants were crawling all over her brain. Then she started to feel some kind of numbness throughout her whole body. Something just wasn't right. She felt so weak. With the last strengh she got in her she reached for her phone texting Cady knowing damn well that she can't get any sound out of her right now. Like a plug blocking everything in her throat.

Cady help.

Right after Janis hit send her phone fell out of her hand. She couldn't move it. Why couldn't she move her hand. She felt the same tingling sensation but way worse slowly spreading all over her body. Her heart was racing. Her chest tightened. Panic. What's happening. Where's Caddie?

Her body started shaking uncontrollably but was also stiff as a board. Unbearable pain was shooting in waves thoughout her body over and over again. She let out a painful scream until her Jaw started to clench. The last thing she registered was Cady calling her name in the distance before everything went black.

Soft and Gay - Cadnis Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें