You're definitely not dreaming

I'm back with a short little something. This is a sequel to "please tell me I'm not dreaming". I thought maybe it would be funny to do a "morning after" thing soooo yeah I hope you enjoy it.

Cady woke up, very, VERY slowly. Almost like her brain and her body were in a fight with each other. Her brain was trying to start the day while her body just wanted to keep sleeping.
Golden sunlight poked through the window making the thumping pain in her skull even worse.
What happened last night?
She wanted to move but got blocked by two strong arms wrapped around her. It was Janis. She sank back into her arms with a little smile on her face, reassured that it couldn't be that bad, considering that Janis was with her. They always figure things out and that can wait until... HOLD. UP!
A wave of panic shot through Cady when she realised that she was completely naked... and even worse, Janis was too.
What happened last night?!
The panic inside of Cady was rising more and more with every memory that came back from last night until she eventually reached the breaking point at the realisation that she had sex with her best friend.
Shit.
Cady couldn't deny that she wanted it to happen for a very long time now. She also couldn't deny that it was amazing. But now that it actually happened she was scared out of her mind.
What are the consequences? What will Janis think? What if she hates her now? How did this even happen?
Cady was sitting up straight at this point, completely panicking. The pain long forgotten.
"I got to be dreaming right now" she whispered.
"Nope you're definitely not dreaming" Cady turned to look at Janis. Only to find her looking up at Cady with a grin on her face.
She looked gorgeous. The sun made her two toned hair glow, her skin looked slightly less pale making her freckles a little more subtle like stars slowly fading in the light of dawn. And her eyes... her big gorgeous brown eyes looking back at her, they looked like a pool of chocolate with a little hint of honey in it. It was hypnotising.
Cady didn't even realise that she was staring until Janis said her standard line "Hey you."
"Hey you." Cady echoed. Still panicking but also still mesmerised by Janis' beauty.
"Soooo. Was this a good 'I got to be dreaming right now' or a bad 'I got to be dreaming right now'?"
"I- I don't know.." Cady said. Desperately trying to put her thoughts into words.
Silence.
"Janis... what happened?"
Janis laughed at the comment. "Is that even a real question Caddie?" She teased, her grin growing even wider.
Cady only shoves her in response, followed by a little "shut up" while she covered her suddenly burning face with her hands.
Cady let herself fall back onto her bed. groaning in frustration. "What did we do.."
"Each other?" Janis asked sheepishly earning another shove from Cady.
Janis chuckled. "What's the cause of this sudden breakdown? It's just me."
"Yes and that's the problem." Cady groaned in response which made Janis go quiet for a minute.
"How's that?" She asked. Her voice was more quiet this time. It almost sounded like she was hurt by what Cady said.
Cady paused for a second. Good question.
Was it really a problem? Cady was so caught up in the morning after panic that she forgot that this was actually what she wanted to happen since she saw Janis for the first time.
Considering that Janis actually had sex with her and was still there looking at her questioningly, trying to understand what's going on in Cadys head, told her that she wanted it too.
Janis tucked a strand of hair behind Cadys ear brushing her thumb lightly over her cheekbone.
It left a warm, tingling sensation on Cadys cheek causing a particular memory to come back, a harder press of Janis hands on both sides of her face. Eager, begging for more.
No one ever held Cady like that. No one ever made Cady feel this good like Janis did last night. Cady even started to question if someone else ever could make Cady feel like that.
"Well actually it's not." Cady mumbled.
Janis was just getting more and more confused at this point.
"So you don't regret it, then?" Janis asked looking at Cady again like she's in fear of getting rejected.
Cady took her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Of course not... but... aren't you at least a little scared right now?"
"Shitless." Janis said chuckling insecurely. "I still had a good time though"
Cady smiled. "Me too."
There was a pause. Both of them didn't really know what to say.
Janis eyes longingly glanced at Cadys lips. She looked back into her eyes for a moment before closing the already tiny gap between. The kiss was soft and sweet but breathtaking nonetheless.
"So.. what do you wanna do now?" She murmured after, bumping her nose to Cadys. Feeling a little bit more confident again.
Cady grinned as she said "anything?"
"I can work with anything." Janis chuckled as she leaned in again.

So this is it. I know it's short but I hope you still liked it. I have an idea for the next one already so it'll definitely not take another month until I update this again😂. So until next time. Bye☺️