I Was Sleeping.

I don't even know what to type here. Because I don't even know why I wrote it down. It was a weird night. Don't read it if you're easily triggered by sexual assault. Please I'm begging you. This isn't a good story for you. Not soft, not gay it's getting serious for once.

Note: I already posted this once but I took it down after 10 minutes or so because I got anxious. Again this mentions sexual assault so read with caution if you're easily triggered.

Janis knew something bad had happened as soon as the sound of her phone ringing woke her up. Cadys name with the little red heart behind it appeared on the screen, along with a picture of both of them dancing together. Janis had set it as her contact picture a while ago.

Cady would never call late at night. Not if there's any other option. 

She picked the phone up with shaky hands, already extremely worried about her favorite little redhead.

"Caddie?" She mumbled in a sleepy yet concerned voice.

She could hear a door silently closing and the faint click of a lock along with Cady sobbing, trying to be as quiet as she could.

Janis heart stopped. This is bad. "Cady what's wrong?" Janis never calls Cady by her real name only when she's really worried or overwhelmed and right now it was a mix of both.

She could hear Cady letting out a loud sob before clasping her hand over her mouth. It took a few seconds before she finally spoke up. "Janis can you please pick me up? I can't stay here any longer please-"

Janis jumped out of bed asking, "I'm on my way where are you?" already putting on shoes and her green army jacket. She didn't care about real clothes, shorts and an oversized Iron Maiden t-shirt were enough. What mattered was bringing Cady home safely.

"I'm at Felix place. The busses aren't driving and I don't have money for an Uber-"

"Cady breathe. It's fine. I'm on my way, I'll be there soon. Take some deep breaths, I'm coming okay?" She said in a hushed voice, trying to calm Cady down as much as she could over the phone.

"Please hurry.." Her voice was tiny and shaky. Janis could tell she was terrified.

"I'm on my way Cady. Ten minutes." she said grabbing her keys before rushing out of the house.

"Can you stay on the phone with me?"

"Of course.. can you tell me what happened?"

Cady let out another sob, clearly unable to talk.

"Hey, it's okay, just stay with me okay? I'm on my way, everything will be fine, I promise."

Cady quiet down for a second before speaking up again. "I'm so sorry.. I didn't wanna wake you."

"Cady, don't worry about me. I'll be there in five minutes and I'll bring you home-"

"NO!" Cady exclaimed and then paused for a second, instantly regretting the sudden outburst. "I can't go home right now, they will question me and, and-" Cady choked on her own words, she was helpless. Just listening to Cady cry, feeling so lost, shattered Janis' heart.

"It's okay. You can spend the weekend at my place. Don't worry about anything, we're gonna get through this. Okay?"

Cady hesitated. "Okay... Thank you."

"I love you.."

"I love you too... when are you here?"

"I'm in the driveway now do you want me to come inside and get you-"