You've Got a Match! (2)

Hi. Just a heads up. 1. this is not the original date story I've planned. I wanted to write my first date with my ex but... idk as I was writing it it got a little too personal if that makes sense. So I rewrote it and just kept a few details in. I still like it though. xD 2. it got long so there will be a third part. aka I'm still editing the second part but I want you to have something until I'm finished. Enjoy.

„Janis could you please stop texting your girlfriend for once and listen to me?" Damian said, frustrated by Janis' lack of attention since she first got in contact with Cady.

„She's NOT my girlfriend. We didn't even go on a date yet." Janis said, still smiling onto her phone.

Damian rolled his eyes. „Whatever you know you like her."

„So? It was your plan after all."

„And you still didn't thank me" Damian smirked a little. Knowing that this was one of the better ideas he had up until now.

„I'll thank you if the date goes well." Janis said throwing a pillow at him to wash it right off his face again.

It's true. Janis really liked her. Well... as far as you can like someone you met on a dating app and have been texting with everyday for a week now. From what she could tell Cady was kind, funny, a little sarcastic, with a good taste of music, but also had no fucking idea when it comes to art.

Janis caught her in a lie when they were talking about the frescoes of the Sistine Chapel. Cady was convinced that Vincent Van Gogh painted The Last Judgement over the altar. She eventually confessed that she didn't understand anything of what Janis was always talking about.

Janis wasn't mad though. It was quite funny actually.

Friday came around pretty quickly. They decided to meet up at a café and then just see how it goes and where it takes them.

Janis arrived first so she took the opportunity to sit down at a table apart from the other costumers for a little privacy. She waited, anxiously fiddling with her rings until she spotted Cady walking into her direction.

...Woah.

Janis already knew that Cady's gorgeous but in person she looked like nothing less than a goddess. Her red hair had a slight golden glow and it fell in waves perfectly over her shoulders. Wine red heels were adding a little bit more to her small height, defining her beautiful muscular legs. She was wearing a black skirt which went to the mid of her thighs and a beige top.

God I'm gay.. And maybe a little underdressed. Janis went against her better judgement and wore her typical denim shorts with her fishnet tights, a black top which was a little tighter fitting than usual and a black flannel. Janis just likes black a lot.

As Cady reached their table Janis stood up and greeted her with a "Hey you." That's how she always greeted her when they're texting so why not just go with it.

"Hey." Cady smiled softly, chuckling a little over Janis standard greeting.

They went in for a quick hug and took her seats.

After a second Janis started talking "I hope it's okay that we're sitting outside.. I just didn't know how good you handle crowded places and up until a few minutes ago it was full of people and I didn't want you to feel-"

"Janis... it's fine. This is perfect don't worry." She interrupted, a little flattered that Janis already tried her best to make her feel comfortable before she even got here.

"Okay, sorry."

There was a long moment of silence as neither of them knew what to say until the waiter came to get their order. Cady ordered a Chai tea Latte and Janis went with a Latte Macchiato with an extra shot of espresso.