I'm Pregnant (+ bonus story)

So these are two completely different stories which have NOTHING to do with each other but both weren't long enough to be a one shot so Imma just post them both in one chapter. The first story actually happened so here's another 'Jule tells stories which happened in her life but also turns them into Cadnis fan fics' ... I originally wanted to release a horror story but I'm still working on it... well to be honest I currently don't know how to continue. So maybe there will be some Christmas stuff first? I don't know yet. but for now have fun with those two.

It was a quiet Saturday night. Janis was peacefully sleeping, until the high pitched ringing sound of the Doorbell woke her up. With a slight groan she buried her face further into her warm, comfy pillow in hopes that whoever stood at the door would get the hint and leave. But they didn't. The doorbell rang again, and again and again until it finally went silent. A few seconds later she heard shuffling from downstairs and a little voice mumbling to themselves, giggling slightly.

What the fuck is going on? 

Janis sat up straight at this point, annoyed but also a little scared. She slowly stood up and made her way through the hallway. As she turned the corner she was greeted by a tiny, slim figure swaying slightly. She jumped a little trying to back away but the person infront of her already had a death grip on her, still mumbling incoherent stuff. As she looked down to see who the worst intruder of the century was, she noticed a very familiar red mane of hair.

It's Cady. Of course it's Cady. She is the only one who has a spare key after all.

"Caddie? Wha-"

"Janis I have something very important to tell you!" Cady interrupted, the words slightly blending together making it hard to even understand what's going on.

"And that can't wait until tomorrow? Caddie it's 3am-"

"IT'S IMPORTANT!! I THINK I'M PREGNANT!"

„Wait WHAT?" Janis backed away a little, all color draining from her face, shocked at what Cady just said.

"AND IT'S YOURS!!!!"

There was a moment of silence.

"Caddie, Love, are you drunk?"

"NOOOOO... Maybe... just a little... tiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I TOOK A TEST AND IT SAID THAT I'M PREGNANT. AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I HAD SEX WITH SO IT IS YOURS!"

"I-"

"BUZZFEED NEVER LIES" Cady exclaimed not even bothering to let Janis finish her sentence. Almost falling over again, holding onto Janis for balance.

Yeah sure. Just „a little bit" drunk.

"Caddie that's not how it works-" she tried to explain as sugarcoated as possible trying not to upset her drunk girlfriend who is way too excited about „her pregnancy".

"BUT BUZZFEED SAID I'M PREGNANT"

"I bet Buzzfeed told you so. But I biologically can't get you pregnant. You actually need a boy for that." Janis sat her down gently onto her bed easing off Cadys jacket throwing it over her chair.

"But- But I don't do boys.."

There was a shift in Cady's mood from pure excitement to absolute terror.

"JANIS YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!" Grabbing onto her shoulders.

Janis gently took Cadys hands into her own chuckling a bit as she said "I do Caddie, I really do. Which is why there's no reason to think that you're actually pregnant."

"Ohhhhh... so no baby?" Cady looked up at Janis with her big crystal blue eyes, almost like she was sad that she wasn't actually expecting a baby. Almost as if her biggest dream just got shattered. Janis couldn't explain why, but it really hurt her heart.

"No I'm sorry Peanut" she said softly laying back onto her bed pulling Cady down with her.

"Okay..." Cady sighed instantly cuddling into Janis side already starting to fall asleep. "But some day?"

Oh boi. Janis thought. She never even once in her life really thought about having kids. She loves kids but she never really saw herself as a mother. But then she looked down at Caddie, forcing herself to stay awake eager to get an answer, hopeful that it's going to be a yes, and more drunk than she has ever seen her before. She didn't have the heart to tell her.

„Definitely." She said, placing a gentle kiss on Cadys forehead.

Who knows. Life doesn't always turn out as planned. Maybe there will be a mini Cady after all.

Bonus story: Hugs

Cady always loved a good hug. Ever since she was little she loved to just walk up to the people she loves and give them a big hug. It made her feel warm on the inside. It relaxed her. Her love only grew stronger when she met her girlfriend Janis. The way she always wrapped her arms tightly around her waist swaying them a little while her chin rested on top of Cady's head, it  made her feel save and loved like she never did before.

So it was no surprise that she wanted to try the ‚Don't stop hugging your girlfriend challenge' as soon as she saw it on TikTok. She still doesn't get half the stuff which was posted on there but this is a trend she actually loved.

She went up to Janis and tapped her on the shoulder waiting for any kid of reaction. As soon as Janis turned into her direction she wrapped her arms around Janis neck hugging her tightly. Janis arms instantly found their place around her waist as she kissed Cadys forehead.

„Hey you." Janis said with a chuckle as always which made Cady's heart melt every time she heard it. „You want some food too?"

„Noooo... I just need your love" Cady said with a tiny voice, burying her face into the fabric of Janis hoodie, taking in her intoxicating scent.

„But you already have all of it." Janis mumbled, kissing her soft auburn locks.

Cady didn't answer. She just smiled and tightened her grip around Janis, hoping that this moment would last forever.

After what felt like an eternity Janis spoke up again. „I love you a lot, but how long do you plan on hugging me before I can actually make myself some food?"

Cady looked up at Janis, still holding onto her. „Is forever an option?". The next thing Janis did took her by surprise because instead of just pulling away she picked her up and started carrying her over to the couch. Cady let out a little giggle as Jains laid her down onto the couch and placed herself on top of her snaking her arms around her waist and burying her face into the crook of Cady's neck.

„Better." Janis sighed calmed by the soothing sensation of Cady toying with her two toned hair.

Sooooo this is it. I hoped you liked them and I just wanted to say thanks for reading this stuff... we're almost at 3k and I know to some of you that maybe don't seem like a lot but to be honest when I started this I thought literally no one would take their time to read the stuff I write. so thank you all. As always have an amazing day and until next time bye.