Dead by Daylight (2)

Hello my dear friends and welcome to the second part of my fucked up dream which probably will make you think that I am a psychopath. But this time with a little tiny bit of gay fluff. Enjoy.

Hot tears streamed down Janis face as she slowly turned the body around to reveal... that it wasn't Cady. She let out a sob. Thank God, Jesus, Mary and who the hell else is up there. She laughed a little through her tears relieved that she didn't just trip over the body of her beloved girlfriend.
Her moment of joy got interrupted by the heavy footsteps Janis learned to hate and fear in only a few hours. Her mood instantly changed from happy to "survival instincts only" and she started running again.
Janis was exhausted and she stopped, leaning against a tree until a small hand seized her into another direction. Janis lungs were on fire. She couldn't breathe. It felt like she was slowly burning from the inside. I'm going to die. She was scared. Too scared to even try to escape. Too scared to scream. She simply went along with it. Then Janis really took a look at the person who was dragging her through the woods for the first time. She was small and slim with long wavy hair. Her grip loosened up a little over time. Am I being rescued right now? At that thought they came to a stop an the girl slowly opened a trap door indicating for Janis to go down.
As Janis was inside she leaned against the wall trying to take even breaths and calm herself down. She felt dizzy almost like she was about to pass out. It was even darker than outside Janis couldn't see anything at this point. She didn't even notice that the girl was beside her until she placed a comforting hand on Janis shoulder.
"Thank you. That was... thank you" Janis' brain simply stopped functioning.
"Told ya that I'll always keep you out of trouble." The girl answered. And Janis instantly recognised that voice. Caddie.
Janis pulled Cady into a bone crushing hug burying her face into Cadys neck.
"You're alive. Thank god you're alive." Janis voice was shaky. Finally some good news.
Cady pulls away a little only to crash their lips together. Kissing Janis like she's never been kissed before.
All of the sudden the lights turn on and a voice from the other side of the room said:
"Cut that gay shit. People are actually trying to sleep." Regina. Of course. The devil apparently never dies.
Janis' grip around her baseball bat tightened as she was seriously debating if she should just take a swing at Regina until a comforting hand was placed onto her shoulder again and Cady smiled at her.
Janis looked around the room. There was one lightbulb hanging from the wall which lightened the room enough to see everything. It was surprisingly big with two mattresses on the ground, each on the opposite side of the room and a table with two chairs were placed in the middle.
Cady leaded Janis to the mattress she was apparently sleeping on and indicated for her to lie down with her. Janis gladly took the offer and threw herself onto the mattress, exhaustion taking over her. Cady lays down beside her and Janis instinctively put her arms around her kissing the top of her head. Cady lets out a little sigh getting comfortable in Janis' arms laying her head onto her chest.
After a while Janis whispered "I thought I'd lost you." Janis started to play with Cadys hair to calm her down a little and continued "Literally. I tripped over a body who looked exactly like you. And for a few seconds my whole world just fell apart until I realised that it wasn't you."
Janis fought with her tears at the memory of it. She looked at Cady and said "please promise me that we'll both make it out of here alive."
Cady knew that it was wrong to promise something she possibly couldn't keep. But Janis needed that little reassurance more than anything else right now so she said "I promise. We're gonna get out of here and everything will be okay." Janis just nodded and kissed Cadys forehead, readjusting her grip around her a little. After a moment of silence Cady spoke up "I love you" and for the first time in what feels like forever Janis relaxed a little. She's always amazed how much of an effect Cady has on her. To hear those three words out of Cadys mouth always feel like a piece of heaven is given to her. "I love you too Caddie". And with that Janis finally fell asleep.
Janis was awoken by someone continuously kicking against the mattress. As soon as Janis came to her senses she grabbed her bat and got onto her knees kneeling at the end of the mattress to protect Caddie ready to swing as she sees Regina laughing at her reaction.
Janis debated for a second time if it wouldn't be a great idea to just hit Regina with the bat. She decided against it but growled "next time you do that you'll feel the headache I have right now but a hundred times worse". She nodded towards the end of her bat and something in the way Janis said it must've frightened Regina because the room instantly fell silent.
For some reason Cady was still fast asleep. But that's Cady for you. World war 3 could happen around her and she could sleep through it. The room stayed silent for a while. Janis was watching Cady sleep as she always does when she wakes up before her. She just looks so peaceful and beautiful like a goddess from a renaissance painting. Janis was lost in her thoughts until Regina eventually broke the silence. "She was worried you know?"
Janis was startled but then asked "What?"
"She was scared out of her mind. Not because of the possibility that she will die a slow and painful death, but because she didn't know if you are okay. Every night since we got here she cried herself to sleep. Like... ugly crying." Janis heart broke at the thought of Caddie being alone and crying. "Every time we went out for a couple of hours to fix the generators she always took extra time alone to search for you. Even if it's just your body... I still don't really get why but to each their own."
Cady started to stir and a wave of panic immediately washed over her when she found Janis' bedside empty. As she spotted her sitting at the table waving at her Cady instantly relaxed. She made her way towards Janis and pulled her in for a hug sitting onto her lap. Janis instinctively put her arms around her.
Regina rolled her eyes and said "Oookay let's talk about the plan on how to get the fuck out of this shit."
They eventually decide to go at night because the possibility of getting caught in the dark are lower than at daytime when you're in plain sight all the time. There's only one generator left which has to be placed in the woods. They just need to find it.
"But wait what happens when the last generator is fixed?" Janis asked.
"The door opens" Regina said as if the answer was that obvious. Janis rolled her eyes and asked again "And where is that door may I ask?" Regina was just shocked that Janis literally knew nothing about what's going on so Cady continued.
"At the edge of the field there is a wall with a big door which opens when you have enough electricity. That's why we have to fix all the generators before Michael Myers kills us all."
"One last question." Janis says taking a deep breath. "How the hell do we get to that door without being seen when we have to run across a fucking field with no real hiding options?"
Regina and Cady look at each other and then shrugged. "I would say we just run." Regina says which made Janis laugh. Until she realised that Regina wasn't joking.
"You're being serious." She said. "This is the dumbest idea you've ever had in your entire fucking life Regina" Janis exclaims.
"Do you have any better ideas?" Janis fell silent. "Figured..." Regina just said and made her way to the other side of the room.
_________________
As soon as it got dark the three girls made their way out of the hiding spot. Regina went first to see if the coast is clear, followed by Janis and Cady. As soon as they closed the trap door they hear it. The siren. The last generator was fixed. They looked at each other. What now? And before anyone could say anything Regina started running. If that girl won't get killed by that dude tonight I will do it for sure. But Cady and Janis followed her anyways because again... there was no other option.
By the time they reached the field they heard it again. The heavy footsteps. Janis was terrified. They've come so far. They're so close to winning. Janis refused to accept the possibility of them dying 300 feet away from the finishing line.
But then they heard it. A thud followed by a high pitched scream. Regina fell. And all three of them instantly knew that that was her death sentence. For some reason Janis and Cady froze and turned around. Just to see the man hovering over Regina who's desperately trying to escape. Screaming and crying hysterically.
Cady lunged forward trying to get him off of Regina but he just shoved Cady away from him as if it was the easiest thing in the world making her fall onto the ground a few feet away from him. He took his gun out, aimed at Cady and pulled the trigger.
Janis never heard Cady scream that loud before. Has never seen her in so much pain. But she was glad. As long as she's in pain, she's not dead. As long as there's adrenaline rushing through her she can still make it. Janis picked Cady up from the ground as blood splashed onto her for a second time in the last two days. The screaming stopped and got followed by noises which sounded like choking. There was a spear thrusted through Reginas throat. Blood streaming out of the wound and her mouth like a fountain. That was definitely not what Janis meant when she said with somebody's head on a spike.
Janis started running. Her feet were about to give up as she saw that the door was slowly closing. But she kept running. Her feet hurting, her legs shaky, her arms getting weak. She was afraid that she'd let Cady fall because she simply couldn't do it anymore. Cadys screams died down into silent whimpers and little pleads to make it stop. 
The door was half closed as Janis just jumped forward. She fell onto her back on the other side of the door as soon as it closed. Janis just layed there trying to catch her breath smiling and breathlessly said "We did it Caddie." But she got no answer. Then she looked down at Cady for the first time and noticed how pale she was. And how much blood really soaked into Janis clothing. Panic. This can't be real. Not her.
"No no no no no. Come on Caddie please." Janis pleaded. Tears running down her face. But no answer.
Cady is dead.
And that's when everything went black.
______________
Janis woke up with a sharp pain striking throughout her whole body. Covered in sweat. She was screaming. Screaming for what felt like forever until a tiny figure put her arms around her and held her tight whispering in her ear.
"Hey.. it's okay.. everything's fine..oh honey what happened?" Cady was shushing Janis softly stroking her hair and rocking her gently . Desperately trying to calm her girlfriend down.
It was just a dream.

And there we go. We've reached the end. It's not as good as the first one but it's something I can live with 🤷‍♀️... thanks for your patience and next time it will be fluffy and soft and gay again. As always have a nice day. Bye☺️☺️☺️