The gathering.

Clem's POV.

We followed Y/N to where the meetings being held, which is at Rick's house. I still can't believe Kenny's is alive and here in Alexandria. I never thought I'd see him again. But here he is now, walking with us with his long, blackish, grayish hair and his old hat that A.J gave back to him. As we approached the house, we see Michonne on the porch with Judith, who was playing with some toys. Michonne gets up and comes up to greet us.

"Welcome back. How you doing, A.J?" Michonne asked.

"I'm okay. I feel sore still but I'm okay." A.J Says. Michonne nods and turns her attention to me and Y/N.

"Is everyone inside?" I asked.

"Were still waiting on Mitch. Let's just say he wasn't too happy about you three coming back. He'll get over it." Michonne Said.

"He's gonna have to. A.J was hurt and we had nowhere else to go. And the news we have needs to be told by everyone in the council." Y/N said.

"Which is?" Michonne asked.

"About the bandits that attacked us and why they did." I Said.

"Let's head inside then. Whatever it is you both need to say, it needs to be said now so that they can trust you again." Michonne Says as she picks up Judith and carries her back inside. We followed her inside and we see everybody in the living room down the hall. We head in the living room and we see Rick standing in front of everyone alone, the leader of the Alexandria.

"Hey, Kenny." Violet said as Kenny waves at everyone in the room and they all said hi back at him. Seems like Kenny's well known around here.

"Alright, Clem and Y/N. Come over here and tell us what you know." Rick Says as he waves us over to where he's standing. We go over to that spot and A.J stays with Kenny. We stood in front of them all and I waited for either me or Y/N to say something.

"You want to talk or should I talk first?" Y/N asked.

"I'll talk." I Said. "Okay, So we ran into some people in the woods. They were both bandits and they were looking for the Ericsson kids community. The main target was Marlon so they could use him to convince the other kids to join them."

"You didn't tell them about our community, did you?" Daryl Says in a threatening tone.

"No, we didn't. But they did thought that we were apart of Marlon's group. We lied and they think that they're still there at the school." Y/N said.

"Well, I mean, this is a good thing, right? They think that we're still there, trying to put our school back together. Once they go there, they'll find it empty." Louis said.

"That's the problem, Louis. Once they see it's empty, they'll find other community's to kidnap people. And that school isn't exactly far from Alexandria, or The Kingdom or Hilltop." Aasim Says.

"And we have no idea what sort of threat we're dealing with here. We don't know how large there group is or how armed to the teeth." Glenn Says.

"One of them did mention that their group has a big base. Not sure how big but they said it's got big walls. They also call themselves "The Delta." I said.

"Yeah, they seem to have military grade weapons and wear military clothing. I heard them barking out orders and calls when they attacked the school." Ruby said.

"But how long do we have until they find this place or the other community's?" Omar said.

"Well, they seem to be creating a sort of militia with kids. That's why they attacked the school and took Minnie and Sophie. So if they're looking for kids, it could be a while before they find one of the nearby community's, depending on how good their search party's are." Y/N Said.