Louis.

Y/N's POV.

We reach the house with a skylight and when we approached the house, we hear a scream inside and a voice saying "You little motherfucker!!" That's when we get a little concerned and moved a little faster towards the front door. Before we reached the steps, a big red haired girl charges through the door. She looks at us with the scariest stare ever. I've seen some intimidating stares but she's something special.

"HEY! HEY!" The girl said as she stomps towards us.

"Uhh?" Clem mutters.

"Glad to see you two finally awake! Your little brat just bit me!" She says, getting in our face and showing us a pretty nasty bite mark on her hand.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. It's a thing he has. He doesn't like it when people sneak up behind him." I explain.

"Well, you best get him in check! Cause if it happens again, I'll tell Rick to kick y'all out!" She threatens as she stomps passed us. Me and Clem both look at each other and try to figure out what that was about.

"Oh, not again. Damn it, A.J!" Clem Says.

"I'm sure it'll be okay. Let's get inside and find him." I say, trying to calm her down. We go inside the house and hear some music. Sounds like a piano.

"What's that music?" Clem asks.

"Maybe that's where A.J is. Come on, it's this way." I say, pointing down a hallway. We go down the hallway as the music gets louder. At the end of the hallway, we see a door slightly cracked open and we see A.J and a black kid playing a piano. I open the door for Clem, so she can see A.J first. A.J then turned around and his face lit up when he saw us.

"Clem! Y/N!" He says as he runs to Clem and hugs her. A.J then turned to me and I picked him up and hugged him. "Im so glad you guys are okay!"

""Yeah, we're fine buddy. I'm so happy to see you too." I say to him. I put him down and Clem went to check him for bites.

"And you know what you are, A.J?" Clem asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Ticklish!" She said as she tickled him. He laughs and I smile at this sight.

"But A.J, Listen to me. Did you bit that girl on the hand?" She asked in a serious tone. A.J frowns and crossed his arms and looked towards the floor.

"A.J, it's okay. We understand that you have that fear. But we're new here and we don't wanna make a bad first impression. So you can't be biting people." I say in a gentle tone.

"She snuck up on me! I didn't want to hurt her!" He says in a defense tone.

"I understand that but no more bites!" Clem Says.

"No more bites..." Says A.J.

"You guys aren't dead. That's cool." Says the kid on the piano. He shifted his weight on his chair to face us. "Watched your kid for you."

"My name is A.J!" A.J Says, correcting him.

"Sorry, I watch A.J for you." The kid says.

"Hope he didn't give you any trouble." I say.

"Oh no. I got off easy compared to Ruby. Thankfully, I was able to calm him with my alluring music." He says as he turns back to the pianos keys and plays more notes. "I'm Louis."

"Clementine." She says.

"Y/N. Y/N Miller." I say.

"Cool names. Oh shit! Totally forgot! Marlon and Rick left your guys stuff somewhere in here." He says. I look around the rooms and I see me and Clem's bag on a table.

"Don't worry, we got it." Clem Says as me and her go get them. She grabs her bag and takes it over to A.J. I open my bag to see if everything is in there. I dig through it and find my gun. I check the clip and it's loaded. I put it in the back of my pants and looked into my bag again. I then find my dads pocket watch. It still has the bullet hole from that one winter a few years ago. At least I still have it to remember him by...I then see my machete tucked in there. I grabbed it and took it out of its holster. It's a little rusty but it's still a reliable old blade from an old friend...Looks like that's everything. I closed my bag and went to Clem and A.J with their hats on. Clem then takes out A.J's revolver, which scares Louis a bit.

"Umm!" He says as A.J opens the cylinder. "Double um! Does he know what that thing is?!"

"Its dirty." A.J Says.

"Then we'll clean it. My weapons are dirty too. You and me will clean 'em together. Sound good?" I ask him.

"Yeah, later." A.J Says as he puts away his gun. "Back you go."

"Where it belongs." Clem Says.

"That can't be a good idea. It's bigger than him! Is it actually loaded?" Louis Says.

"Yes." Says A.J.

"Oh perfect." Says Louis sarcastically.

"We trust him with it. We did teach him how to use it." I say.

"Just when you think you've seen it all. You guys go ahead and do your thing, I guess." Says Louis as he plays his piano again.

"You Don't know any others?" Clem asks.

"Well there is one but your armed." Says Louis. I then raised my eyebrow. What is he planning? And then he plays this song.

He sings this song to Clementine. I'm guessing it's a way to flirt with her. But from what I can tell from the look on Clem's face, she's not amused.

"Stop. Please." Clem says to Louis.

"Dreadful sorry, Clementine..." He sings the last note in a sad tone. He then scoots over on his seat. "Hey A.J, come press this key." A.J then looks at Clem for her approval.

"Go on, A.J. Press it." She says. He then looks at me. I then nod and he goes up to the key and presses it quickly.

"Now this one." Says Louis as he points to a key on the piano. A.J presses it and smiles at Louis. "Your a natural, little man!" That's when I hear a door open behind me and that kid, Marlon came into the room.

"Louis, you seen Rosie around?" He asks.

"No, I haven't. What's up?" Louis asks.

"We've got a situation at the front gate. More walkers than we thought." Marlon says as he turns his attention to me and Clem. "Hate to ask you guys, since you just woke up but we could use some help. Got any knowledge on killing walkers?"

"We'll come help." I say.

"Great. You too, Louis." Marlon Says as he walks out.

"Just when I was about to work on a new song too." Louis Said as we all walk out the door to deal with some walkers.