2 weeks later.

No one's POV.

Two weeks has gone by, since the kids of Ericsson have returned back to their old home. They all felt a warmth feeling in their hearts to return home and try and rebuild it. But they can't feel this way for too long. All of them feel anxious and scared about the raiders coming at any moment and they haven't shown up. However, Clementine and Y/N do whatever they can to help them feel ready and prepared. By doing so, Y/N is teaching the kids how to use pistols and Clem is helping with building the defenses for the school. Clem then goes to the middle of the court yard to look at all the work they have done the past week. The gate was all done. The guard tower was properly fixed to provide cover. Cover was built around the court yard with walker head spikes in a attempt to freak out even the most calm person. A huge tarp that read "fuck you raiders." To show them that their not scared. The barbed wire was all along the top of the brick wall surrounding the court yard. All that was left was to check up on everyone and see how they're doing. Clem then sees A.J walk up behind her.

"Hey kiddo, ready to work today?" Clem asked.

"Yeah but I'm still tired from last night." A.J Says as he yawns.

"Patrol?" Clem asked as A.J nods. "Maybe you should take a break from patrol for tonight. Let Y/N do it." Clem Says.

"If it goes like that, can I sleep in your guys bed?" A.J asked.

"We'll see." Clem Says as she smiles.

"Anyway, it's my turn to be lookout." A.J Says. He then goes to the watch tower where Tenn is. Clem looks around to see Y/N, Louis and Ruby practicing firing suppressed pistols at some targets. She then goes up to them as Louis fires a shot and hits the outer target from the bullseye. (Idk how to describe bullseye targets from its scores lol.)

"Damn it all! I keep missing the bullseye!" Louis Says.

"That's okay. You hit the target this time at least. Your improving, Louis." Y/N says.

"Just as long as your hitting it, your killing the guy your aiming at." Ruby says, trying to help Louis.

"How do you guys handle the kick back on these guns, anyway? It's like I'm trying to catch a brick from hitting me." Louis Says as he shoots again and makes him stagger a bit.

"Maybe cause your posture isn't correct." Clem said as she walked up behind him. She takes out a pistol from the guns on the picnic table and stands next to him. "First, haves your both your hands gripping the gun tightly and be ready for the recoil." Louis then does what she said. "Then, have your right leg behind your left leg and your left leg will help you from not staggering. And also, don't lock your arms. It'll for sure make your arms very sore."

"More than they are now?" Louis Says. He then does what Clem showed him and fired another shot. This time hitting the bullseye. "Oh yeah, baby! Whoo! They should call me "One Shot Lou!" Louis Says with excitement.

"Don't get too cocky now. You still need to handle a long arm weapon." Y/N says.

"I look forward to tearing my arm out of my socket." Louis Says sarcastically. Y/N and Clem both looked at each other and they walked away from the gun range to talk.

"This waiting is getting me a little anxious, Clem. Lily has had plenty of time to come and attack us but she hasn't shown up yet. It's making really worried of what she has planned." Y/N says.

"It's making me worried too. Same with everyone else. But they're not gonna kill us or take us away to play army men." Clem Says.

"Even in the most dire of situations like this, you still remain positive. That's why I love you so much." Y/N says.