Long time, no see.

Clem's POV.

We continued down the road for about ten minutes or so when I felt a slight wind chill on my skin. Looks like there's a storm coming.

"Storms coming. We should find shelter soon." I Said.

"It's gonna get dark real soon too. I think there was a house I saw just down this way." Y/N says as he points into the woods. "It might be the only shelter we find for miles."

"Are you sure? We shouldn't be wandering in the woods with no real direction." I Said.

"Hold on. Let's see, sun sets in the west and it rises in the east." Y/N says as he points in different places and mumbles to himself. "Got it. I know how we can get back to this road."

"How?" A.J asked.

"I'll teach you all I know about directions. You know north, south, east and west. Let's just get to the house first." Y/N says as A.J nods.

"I don't know about this, Y/N." I Said.

"Come on, trust me on this. You do trust me, don't you?" Y/N asks me as he makes that face I cannot resist.

"Okay, you got me. Let's go to that house." I reluctantly said. Y/N smiled and we followed him into the woods.

"Are we gonna be okay? I thought we were done running from all the bad people and monsters?" A.J asked.

"Yeah, it's gonna be okay. We've been through worse. I'm sure somewhere down the line, something good will happen to us." I Said.

"I'll try not to mess it up this time..." A.J Says. I was about to say something until a gunshot went off and nearly hit us! Hitting a tree instead.

"Get down and hide!" I said quietly. We took cover behind a big rock. I slowly peeked my head up and looked for who tried to shoot us. I then see a man walking through some bushes and is the creepy guy from the train station! With his arm missing and his holding a sawn-off shotgun in his other arm.

"Now come on out! I saw some of you on the road. How long do you think you can hide?" The man said.

"That's the man from the train station?" A.J asked as I nodded. "I thought you killed him?"

"You can Survive getting your arm cut off. Just have to be quick and patch it up before you bleed out." I Said as A.J groans in disgust. "Y/N, I'll take him on the front. You come up behind him if something happens." I Said as Y/N nods. I take out my knife and rushed to him. I first went for his gun and knocked it out of his hand. We struggled for a bit before Y/N came in and knocked him down to the ground and we pointed our blades at him.

"Tough little shits, ain't you? Ganging up on an old man like that. Must think your so tough!" The man says.

"Fuck yo-." I tried to say before I feel a gun pointed to the back of my head! Y/N then dropped his blade to put his hands up.

"Drop the knife." The woman says to me. I did what she said and I dropped the knife to her feet. The man gets up and picks up his shotgun and gut punches Y/N, which sends him to his knees and the man pinned him to the ground with his foot. Burying his face to the soil.

"Stop! Don't hurt him!" I pleaded, before the woman hit me on the leg with her gun and forced me to the ground and pinned me down with her foot. Just then, I see A.J pull out his gun and run up behind the man. He sees A.J and points his gun at Y/N's head.

"Hold it! I wouldn't, boy! Any closer, this pretty boy will have a little makeover!" The man said.

"Abel." The woman said in a stern tone.