Returing to Alexandria.

Y/N's POV.

We made it to the gates of Alexandria. After weeks of staying at that school and fighting off the Delta, we finally made it back. Of course, we'll be leaving again soon but just for one night. I know Kenny's not gonna be okay with us having to go out again. But I'll try and talk him into allowing us to get our friends back. And that I'll have to tell him that someone we knew from the past is still alive and is with the Delta. We approached the gate and I see a sort of doughy looking guy with a mullet kinda like Marlon's but black colored, on the guard tower.

"Hey Eugene. You gonna open the gate for us or what?" Violet says.

"Sorry, I cannot open this gate without permission from the individual, known as Rick Grimes, who leads this community and or who is associated with him. Which would be me, ironically." Eugene says with a pause before he then climbs down the tower. I then poke at Violet to get her attention, giving her a confused look.

"He does this a lot. He Thinks it's humorous." Violet Says. The gate then opened and we went in to greet this strange person.

"Glad to see all of you made it back without any physically, mentally and thankfully, bodily harm to any of y'all. But..Where's Mitch?" Eugene asked. None of us answered that question as Eugene seemed to pick up the message. "Aasim? Omar?" Eugene asked again, sounding a little more concerned.

"They're okay...For now..." I Said as I came up to Eugene.

"You must be Y/N Miller. I figured that out by your beaten face, Texan voice and how you were walking in front of everybody coming in. Like a leader." Eugene Says.

"And why did you mention my voice and face for? If me leading the others to the gate had more clearer sign and significance." I asked.

"That's just my way of saying that your scar looks cool and there's two other people I know that's from Texas. And now there's another one. Which is you." Eugene Says.

"Riiiigggghhhhttt." I Said, feeling a little awkward around the man. "Anyway, Eugene. Do you know where I can find Rick Grimes at?"

"He told me that he would be at the garden, helping around with the plants for a while. I wanted to do a bit of agriculture as well but he gave me the right amount of instructions to go to the guard tower and wait for your guy's arrival. And to inform you, Mr. Miller, to go speak with-." Eugene Says.

"Okay, Okay. I get it, Eugene. Thank you, sir. And please, just call me Y/N." I Said as I shook his hand. I then turn to Violet and everyone else. "I'll go have a word with Rick. Let him know what our plan is. You guys go ahead and try to rest up until Clementine comes back. Then we'll go from there to get our friends back." I Said. Ruby then came up to me.

"Y/N, do you think we have time to do a hootenanny before we go back out and risk our lives?" Ruby asked.

"Yes, that's an amazing idea, Ruby. But where will we have it at?" I Said.

"We can throw it at my place. Plenty of room in the lounge and I think there's an old jukebox I've saved as well." Ruby says.

"Alright. I can find us some food from the pantry." Violet Says.

"I'll find some disks we can play in the jukebox." Ellie says.

"And I can bring the beer and drugs." Louis Says. We all then gave him a WTF look. "What? It ain't a party if your totally wasted."

"Louis, It isn't that kinda party. We need to be in the best condition for when we go to get our friends." I Said.

"Well duh. It was a joke. Man, you guys are too sensitive." Louis Says as he walks off. "Come get me when the party's started."