Marry. Flip. Kill.

Y/N's POV.

We all go to the chairs around the fire, where Aasim is sitting on a stack of tires.

"Hey buddy, how you doing?" Louis asked, teasing him.

"Dude, fuck off!" Aasim Says. We sit down in the seats around the fire. Me and Clem share the couch. Louis takes the lazy chair. Violet and Ellie sit on the floor and A.J and Ten sits next to them.

"Sulking in the corner isn't gonna help us fight the raiders. Not if we turn that frown, upside down. With the help of tonight's card game." Louis Says as he shuffles his deck of cards.

"What's the game tonight, Lou?" Marlon asked as he comes up to us.

"It's war but with a twist. It's a battle of wits, strength and bravery." Louis Says.

"Just tell us what it is already." Violet demands.

"It's truth or dare time." Louis Says.

"Wait, you don't use cards to play it." Ellie says.

"In this one you do. Whoever has the highest gets to ask or dare. Who gets the lowest has to answer or do the dare." Louis Says.

"Now, This'll be fun." Marlon Says.

"Yeah, we haven't played a card game since that night in Alexandria..." Tenn says.

"It's been too long. Everyone here could use a break for a few minutes. I'd say we deserve it." Clem Says.

"I second that. Alright Louis, bring the cards around, come on." I Said. Louis hands me the cards and I draw. I have a 3. Violet gets an Ace.

"Oh this should be good. Okay Y/N. Marry. Fuck. Kill." Violet Says.

"Vi!" Tenn says.

"Okay. Marry. "Flip". Kill. Clementine. Aasim. Ruby." Violet Says.

"Oh Jesus..." I groan as I face palm.

"Come on, bro. Them's the rules." Louis Says.

"You gotta follow them unless you wanna break em." Ellie says.

*sigh* "Okay. I would marry and this is pretty obvious but I'd marry you, Clementine." I Said as I put my hand on hers as she blushes. "Granted of course if I had some rings."

"If we do get married, try and find a orange jewel ones." Clem Says.

"Oh, you already making plans there, Clem?" Ellie says.

"No it's just, I don't know. It's my favorite color and it would be cool to have a jewel." Clem Says embarresd.

"Alright, I would flip..." I Said.

"Flip, flip, flip, flip." Louis and A.J Says.

"I would flip Ruby." I Said.

"Oh! Look at that, Aasim. He's trying to steal your girl!" Louis Says.

"Dude, shut your fucking mouth! She'll hear you!" Aasim says. I then felt a nudge on my side. I look and Clem gives me an angry look.

"What? It was a tough call. Sorry, babe." I Said.

"I guess I can forgive you, you jerk." Clem Says as she kisses me.

"Which means your killing me." Aasim Says.

"Yep, sorry." I Said.

"Hey, want me to get your future girlfriend to save you, Aasim?" Marlon Says.

"Shut. The hell. UP!" Aasim Says.

"This is amazing." Tenn says.

"Yeah, this is indeed amazing. We're all laughing, bounding and forgetting about crazy assholes coming to kidnap us." Louis Says.