The next day.

No ones POV.

The morning sun shines over Alexandria, as the residents began their day. This includes Y/N, Clementine and A.J, as they walk out of their home, to meet with Marlon and Rick. To see if they can become new residents of the fine community.

"So uh, where should we find Marlon?" Clem asked as the three of them walk down the porch.

"Well, Marlon said we'd be speaking to Rick as well. So we should find him. Come on, I know where Rick lives." Y/N said as Clem and A.J follows him. As they walk down the street, the Korean man Y/N saw yesterday walks up to them.

"Morning, Clementine." He said.

"Hey Glenn. Y/N, this is Glenn." Clem introduces them as both men shook hands.

"How do you do?" Y/N asked him.

"I'm just fine, thanks." Glenn said.

"By the way, you look familiar. Have we met before?" Y/N asked.

"Yes we did, actually. Remember that one Korean guy you met, ten years ago, trapped in a pharmacy?" Glenn said. Those words sparked a memory in Y/N's head.

"Oh, Glenn?" Y/N said as Glenn nods his head. "Well, certainly wasn't expecting to see another familiar face around here. Especially since it's been ten whole years now."

"Yeah, I thought it was you when I left Rick's last night. It's just that you grew up so much and that scar on your face didn't help ring a bell either." Glenn said. Just then, a black haired woman walked up behind Glenn.

"Hey, Glenn. I got word we need to head to The Hill Top." The woman said.

"What for?" Glenn asked.

"Nothing major. Just need to pick something up." The woman said as she looks at the kids in front of her. "Who's this?"

"Oh, Maggie, this is Y/N, Clementines boyfriend." Glenn said as she shook hands with him.

"How do you do?" Maggie asked.

"Just fine. Were going to see Rick about if we can stay at Alexandria for good." Y/N said.

"Thats great. I hope you three can stay. Ellie has told me and Glenn things about you.'' Maggie said.

"Anything good?" Clem asked.

"Well, somewhat good." Glenn said as they all chucked a bit at this. "Okay, we should get going."

"Nice seeing you again, Glenn." Clem said as Glenn nods. They then continue to walk down the street. Soon, the trio come across the man with the crossbow, who was tuning his bike.

"Nice bike." A.J said.

"Thanks. Sure its a nice bike but its a pain in my ass." The man said as he threw a peace of cloth at it.

"Whats wrong with it?" Y/N asked as he looked closely at it.

"This tube right here is lose and I can't get it." He said as he points to a lose tube on the bike.

"Can I help you put it back in place?" Y/N asked.

"Sure. Grab that end there and we'll both pull on this." The man instructed Y/N as they both gripped the tube tightly. "On three. One. Two. Three!" He said as both of them pulled the tube back on the engine with a bit of struggle. They get it back on. "Thanks."

"No problem. I'm Y/N." Y/N said as he reached his hand out to shake with the man and they both shook hands.

"Daryl Dixon." He said, introducing himself.