Yellow Dandelions.

Y/N's POV. 

We had just arrived back at Alexandria. Some of us fine. Some of us a little shooken up from what we saw back at that fairground...God damn....It's not like Ive seen dead body's before.....But the thought of them keeping those body's of men. Women.....And children to do--. No..Just stop thinking of it, Y/N. It's only gonna beat you up even more than before. After we put the horses back in the stables, we all step outside to where Daryl standing next to his bike.

"Come on, Ellie and Louis. Let's go see Maggie and Ruby. Heal up a little." Michonne says. Louis hasn't spoken too much after that encounter with those bandits.

"Louis, you gonna be okay, man?" I asked. Louis didn't say anything.

"Hey, Louis." Carl says putting his hand on his shoulder. That's when Louis shoots his head to Carl. "You good?"

"Ye-Yeah, I'm just uh....Not always used to having my life almost taken from me. But..I suppose that's gonna be a more common occurrence for me, right? After all, I know I've got it in me to take a life like it's nothing." Louis says. Carl then pats his shoulder for comfort.

"Your gonna be alright, Lou. Now, let's go see Maggie. My hands killing me." Ellie says.

"I guess I'll see you guys later, then." I said.

"Catch ya later, Y/N." Carl says. Michonne and them left to go fix themselves up. That just leaves me and Daryl.

"So um...You know where Rick might be at?" I asked.

"Id guess he'd be at his house. I need to fix up my bike. Again. Those assholes damn near destroyed this thing. Was lucky I got it hear before it went to shit." Daryl says as he squats down and looks at his bike parts.

"I guess I owe you new bike parts, right?" I said.

"No. I can get this myself. What you need to do, is make up for what you did." Daryl says.

"I know. I'm gonna go do that right now." I said. Before I could go any further, I hear Daryl says.

"Hey. Wait a minute." Daryl says. I sigh quietly and turn around. "Just so you know, Im still very sorry about Kenny." I just nod in response and continue heading to Rick's house. Before I got to his house, I hear him calling me.

"Y/N. In here, if you please." Rick says. I look to my left and I see him waving me over to him. To a basement of one of the larger homes in Alexandria. I go to the door that Rick went through and I see a big empty basement. Except for two chairs and end table. With a ceiling light shining on it. Rick sits down on one of them and points his eyes to the other. Telling me to sit down. I go to the chair and I sit down on the metal chair.

"Hey Rick--." I said before Rick interrupts me.

"No, let me go first. Y/N, I can tell that your a good person with good intentions. It wasn't hard to tell that when you and Clementine, lead those inexperienced kids at Ericson to fight off those raiders. In order to keep Alexandria and the other communities were allied with safe by bringing the fight to them. But now I know that sometimes, when your at your most lowest point, can make the stupidest decisions. That car and supplies, was gonna be used for trading in less than four days. I'm sure you've already heard." Rick says.

"Yes. You guys were gonna use that specific vehicle as part of the trade with Richmond. What hell do they need a car for, anyway?" I asked.

"That don't matter. What matters is the consequences of your actions. If it was a different scenario, where you came to us alone and thought to take those things, I would have came after you myself and killed you." Rick says with a cold gaze in his eyes. I sat there for a moment, thinking of what to say.