Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.

Clem's POV.

We made it back to Alexandria and I see that one kid Mitch on the guard tower by the gate.

"Took you bunch long enough." Mitch Said.

"And it'll take us longer if you don't let us in, Mitch." Ellie said.

"Willy, open the gate. They're back." Mitch Said as I see that one kid, Willy, open the gate for us. We go in and meet up with Mitch and Willy. They then look at the duffel bags we have on us. "What's all this?"

"Have a look for yourself." Louis said as Carl opens one duffel bag and shows off the large assortment of food we have.

"Holy shit! That's soo much food!" Willy Said In excitement.

"How'd you find all of this?" Mitch asked.

"Out at the train station. Had a lot of food over there. Figured we stop by and pick up something for dinner like." I Said as I took out a can of peaches. "Canned peaches."

"Sounds good eating tonight. Let's take this back to the cafeteria. Rick and Marlon will be thrilled to see this!" Willy Said as we follow him to the cafeteria. Mitch then looks at Y/N.

"Hey, don't think we've met yet, have we?" Mitch asked.

"No, we haven't." Y/N said.

"Well, I'm Mitch." Mitch says as he shakes hands with Y/N.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Y/N." Y/N greets him.

"And this is Willy. Alexandrias weirdo." Mitch Says as Willy playfully punches him.

"And Y/N? I'm sorry for creeping you guys out when we first met. It's just that..it's been a while since I've seen another beautiful girl like Clementine walk in here." Willy Says as I blush a little.

"No no, it's alright. I get it, kid. Sometimes I just blankly stare at her beauty as well." Y/N says as we both looked at each other and I try to hide my blushing cheeks. Y/N then groans and holds his ribs.

"You okay?" Mitch asked him.

"Some creep out in the woods attacked them. Kicked Y/N pretty hard in the ribs. But Clementine and him kicked his ass." Ellie said.

"Well, I think Maggie's at the clinic right now. She eats a late dinner." Sophia Says as she takes Y/N's arm. "Come on. I'll take you over there."

"I think I can make it there. But thanks." Y/N says. "But where is the clinic?"

"Next to where the garden is. You know where that is?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, I've seen it. Thanks. I'll be back for dinner." Y/N says. "Wait, almost forgot." He said as he takes out the toy from the car and hands it to A.J.

"Thanks, Y/N." A.J Says as he hugs him.

"Anything for my little fireball." He says as he pats his shoulder. "Alright, I'll be back." He says as he walks down the street to the doctors office. We followed Mitch and Willy to the cafeteria and went in and seeing everyone in the council and Marlons group, waiting for food. Rick saw us and walked up to us.

"You made it back. Find anything?" Rick asked us.

"Find anything? We hit the mother fucking jackpot, Rick!" Ellie says as we go to a table and put the bags on it. We opened them and everyone in the council and Marlons group came and saw the amount of food we found.

"Whoa! Look at all this food!" Ruby says.

"This could feed us for a while!" Aasim Says.

"Yeah, along with those rabbits and fish you kids found. How did you find all this?" Rick asked.