The party.

Y/N's POV.

We got to the house where the party's taking place at as the sun sets in the distance and will soon be dark out. We went in and we see Ruby carrying blankets around. Ellie setting a table with food and drinks and Louis, Violet And Tenn are trying to set up the jukebox. Ruby looked at us and said.

"Hey, you guys finally made it." Ruby says.

"Sure did. Is everything done?" Clem asked.

"Just a few more things. First we need to set a mood lighting. Can't have a party with out that. Next we need to figure out what we can put on this banner." Ruby says as she points to a big piece of cloth laid out on the floor.

"We're not exactly celebrating anything." I Said.

"It's more of a way to get us motivated. Something to lift our spirits." Ruby says.

"Can I write on it?" A.J asked us.

"Go right ahead, buddy. Maybe Tenn can help you. He's got some paint to write on it." Ruby says as Tenn looks over at us. A.J then goes to Tenn to paint the banner.

"And what else do you need to make this a good party?" I asked.

"We need some music up in here is what we need. If I can figure out what the hell is wrong with this damn thing!" Louis Says as he hits it and it suddenly turns on, showing lights and all the music records show up. We all looked at Louis surprised at what he did. "Well there we are. Guess my musical talents turned it on." Louis Says as he gestures his hands and Violet pinched her nose in annoyance. I was about to go over and see what the song selections this has when the door opens to seeing Willy running in with something.

"Guys, I've got the bomb!" Willy Says all excited.

"You've brought a live bomb in the house?!" Violet Says as she gets behind the couch.

"Relax! It'll only go once I light the fuse." Willy Says reassuring everyone. Violet sighs with relief as she gets out from behind the couch.

"That's great Willy but why don't you just put in upstairs somewhere where we won't get blown up. We don't need the party to literally blow up." Clem Says.

"Okay but I can't promise the second floor will save us from the blast." Willy Says as he goes upstairs. We all looked at each other with worry but we shook it off. So then I went over to Ellie, who was finished with setting the table of food.

"So what do we got for snacks and drinks?" I asked her.

"Well we got chips, cookies, crackers with peanut butter and I think Sophia Said something about baking a cake." Ellie says.

"Cake? Now I must be dreaming." I Said.

"Nope, your still here in reality my friend." Ellie says.

"Well, reality sucks." I Said.

"Your telling me." Ellie says. I then went back over to Ruby and Clem, who was looking at some colored jars with candles in them.

"I don't know, Clem? What do you think? Greens calming but purple is also nice." Ruby says.

"I'm not sure either. What do you think, Y/N?" Clem asked me. I thought for a moment and came with the decision.

"How about (Insert your favorite color here.)." I Said.

"Good choice. I will make it happen." Ruby says.

"Hey Y/N, Clem come here." Louis Says. We go over to him as he scrolls through the selection of what to play. "Look at this selection! It's crazy! There's some here from the 50's all the way to the 2000's! From classical to rock n roll." Louis Says, excited about what's in the jukebox.