Fishing.

Clem's POV...Meanwhile...

Me and the girls go to this shack where all their fishing supplies are at as Brody, Sophia and Ellie are talking about traveling around the world.

"I don't know, Sophia. Going to New York would be pretty dangerous." Ellie said.

"Why's that?" Sophia said.

"Cause the streets could be littered with walkers. Not to mention how large the city is, which means all sorts of danger. If I we were to go anywhere, it'll be the south coast. I've always wanted to see the beach." Brody said.

"Yeah, lets all get skin cancer from the hot sun. Sounds like a lot of fun." Violet said.

"Hey, come on, Vi. Your not afraid of a little sun are you?" Ellie said.

"Well, Ellie, if I were to die. I'd rather not die from exposer to the sun." Violet said.

"Violet, have you ever thought of living a little in your entire life? Clementine, if all of us were to go anywhere, where would you like to go?" Brody asked me.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe somewhere that doesn't have very many walkers. Like at the coast in Florida. Like you just said." I Said to Brody.

"But Who's gonna drive us all there?" Ellie asked.

"Definitely not Y/N. He can't drive for shit." Violet said.

"The car was out of park, so technically, he wasn't driving the car. Besides, I'll drive us to wherever we want to go. It'll be nice to get away from the north and head somewhere warmer." I Said.

"Yeah, I'd definitely like that." Sophia said. We arrived at the fishing shack, where we crossed a small bridge with a small creek underneath, with fish swimming down it.

"We're here. I'll go grab the fishing Spears." Brody said as she goes inside the shack.

"Sophia, it's our turn to go check out the traps down the creek. Let's go." Violet said as Sophia follows her down the creek. That leaves me and Ellie by ourselves outside for the moment. She goes to a broken down truck and looks at it.

"Too bad we can't get this thing working. Would be a nice truck to drive around in." Ellie said as she leans up against it.

"Well, maybe we could ask some people around Alexandria to help us fix it up. We always need more cars to get around in." I Said.

"That's the thing though. Rick is insisting that we start using horses instead. Gas is wasted less and makes less attention for anything nearby. I mean, I love horses but I'd prefer something I can Hull more stuff." Ellie said.

"I see what you mean." I Said as I leaned up against the truck next to her. "So Ellie, what's the deal with you and Violet? You guys like...together...?" I Said.

"Umm...Well..Yes but she's being a little weird...It's complicated, our relationship. I mean, she likes me and I like her back but...She was really close to Minnie and Sophie. Especially with Minnie. I'm sure she's already told you about that. Right?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah, She said something about that last night. They were separated from each other when the raid happened at their old home." I Said.