The man with diffrent colored eyes.

Y/N's POV.

It's now approaching nighttime and me, A.J, Clementine and our new friends, are heading to the train station, where we found all of that food from yesterday. Hopefully, not all of the food was destroyed from the explosion we accidentally caused. There's more than likely gonna be a bunch of walkers there. But there's one thing I can't get off my mind. Before Brody left us to go back to Alexandria, she said that she needed to talk to Marlon about the cigarette and broken traps we found. Sure she was panicking but I just find it strange that she said Marlon and said nothing about talking about it with Rick. Cause Ricks the leader of Alexandria. But I didn't pay no more attention to it as I hear Louis behind us saying.

"Are we there yet? My feet are getting tired." Louis complained.

"Louis, don't even start with that." Violet said loudly. She then turns her attention to me. "Are we getting close?" Violet whispered to me. I take out the map and opened it.

"Yeah, just up this hill." I Said as I put away the map.

"Hear That Louis? You can take a break when we get there." Carl Said. I then remembered the car and something that I left behind there.

"Hey Clem?" I whisper to her. "Take them to the station. Ive gotta grab something from the car."

"What thing? There's nothing in the car." Clem said.

"It's something for A.J. Take them up there and I'll meet back with you guys, Okay?" I Said.

"Alright. Just make it quick. We don't need to be out here longer than we have to." Clem said.

"I'll be wicked fast. In and out." I Said as I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I then went down the hill before Ellie stoped me.

"Y/N, where you going?" She asked.

"I won't be long. Just follow Clem and the others. I'll be okay." I Said as I run down the hill to find the destroyed car. I searched for a about ten seconds before I see the car flipped on his top. I rush over to it and searched the back seat for A.J's toy. I find it in between The drivers seat and the roof of the car. I grabbed the toy and yanked it out of there and just as I stood up, I hear some ruffling in the Bushes. I stood still for a second and scanned the trees for whatever or whoever made that noise. Nothing else happened so I take off my backpack and put the toy inside it. I then ran all the way back to the others, who I see hiding behind some rubble in front of the broken train and beyond that is a horde of walkers, moving around the area.

"How many are there?" I asked.

"I counted twenty eight of them. Might be more behind the station." A.J said.

"Good job, kiddo." I Said as A.J smiles.

"So what should do now?" Louis asked.

"Well, there's no other exit into the station. Windows are boarded up and we can't break them without making any noise." Clem said, which sparks an idea in my head.

"Noise. That's it. We just need to make a lot of noise and then me, Clem and A.J will go in and grab as much as we can." I Said.

"But who's gonna make all the noises necessary to distract them all?" Carl asked.

"I vote Louis." Violet immediately said.

"Same here." Sophia Said.

"But why me?" Louis asked.

"Seriously, Louis? Your loud, obnoxious and annoying. Your perfect for this." Ellie says.

"Loud, yes. But as charming as ever. I just need something to make noise with my alluring voice." Louis said as Violet rolls her eyes.