Dealership escape.

Y/N's POV.

"What the fuck?!? A.J, what are you--How did you get here?!" I asked all worried.

"I followed you! I wanted to come and help but Clem wouldn't let me! And I'm sorry, I led the horde back." A.J says ashamed.

"You did what?! Goddamnit, A.J! What the hell were you thinking?" I yelled as A.J looked to the floor ashamed.

"You two can work this out later! Right now, we have to get out of fuckin dodge!" Abraham says.

"Me and Daryl will get that van started. Abe, you and the others stay in here and keep the walkers out! Let's go, Daryl." Rosita says.

"A.J, go with them! You'll be safe with them!" I said.

"But I wanna help fight the walkers." A.J says.

"Think you've done enough, kid." Abraham says.

"Abraham..." I say. Just before he could say anything, the walkers break through the far left window and we're slowly coming in one by one. "A.J, go now!" A.J then follows Daryl and Rosita to the garage as the rest of us get out our melee weapons. I take out my machete, Rick takes out his hatchet, Louis gets out "chairles", Abraham gets his boot knife out and Adaku uses her bow since she didn't bring a knife or nothing. Me and Rick took charge and quickly pushed back the walkers. We all pushed them back as far as we could to the window but we couldn't find anything to block the window with.

"Guys! Other window!!" Louis says as he points to the window by the door. The other window begins to crack as a walker....uses a brick to break it open?!?! Am I seeing things or is that fucking walker using something to break a window?!? I managed to get a good look at it and I suppose it's a recently turned walker. Like two days or more. We formed a line backed towards the wall and started to fire on them. We held them off as long as we could before the window by the door breaks and they really started to fill in.

"Fall back! Into the garage, now!" Abraham says as we backed into the garage as me and Rick ran and shoot at the horde. We went inside as Abraham pushes a big mobile tool box towards the horde to make some kind of barricade. It slows them down a little before we slammed the door closed and backed away to catch our breath.

"Please tell me you got that thing ready." I asked Daryl.

"No! We need more time still!" Rosita says.

"FUCK! We don't have time! Any minute now, their gonna get in here and we'll all be dead!" Abraham says angrily.

"We won't! That door should be strong enough to withstand a tornado. No way those walkers can get in here." Rick says trying to reassure everyone.

"Okay so we just wait it out, right? We stay quiet and when we got the right time, we get this van started and get out of here." Louis suggests.

"No we can't. That could take days or weeks before this horde losses interest. We'll starve by then." Daryl says. As everyone else argues, I see A.J standing far from us in shame. I walked up close behind him and called his name:

"A.J." I said to get his attention.

"I'm sorry I led them back. But I--I just wanted to help you, Y/N. Me and Clem had an argument and I was so mad at her I just wanted to go with you." A.J explains.

"About what?" I asked. A.J pauses before he turns to me and says.

"I called her a bitch." A.J said, sounding truthful.

"What?! Why would you do that?" I demanded.

"Because she was so mad at you and I never understood why. Why, Y/N. Why? She promised things would work out!" A.J says, with his voice breaking a little. I sigh and place my hand on his shoulder.