Dinner and war game.

Y/N's POV.

We reached the building and headed inside where we saw two rows of tables. One was where the adults are and the other has the kids sitting at. I see someone waving me over and it's Clementine.

"Go on over and sit with the kids. I'm sure you'll make some friends here." Rick Says to me before going to a table where that Korean guy is. I walk to Clementine and A.J and A.J ran up to me.

"Hey, little man. Did you apologize to Marlon?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I did. Me and Clementine met some other people too. They seem really cool. I think they may like me." A.J says excitedly.

"That's great, A.J." I Said as I ruffled his hair.

"He also apologized to Ruby. Which she accepted." Clem said as she Ruby waved to me and I waved back. I then go over to Clem and sat down next to her.

"Gotta say, your boy sure does know how to throw a punch. Maybe he can give us some techniques. Better defend ourselves." Marlon said, complementing A.J.

"That's what happens when two kids, who have been in this shit since the age of 8 and 9, teach a kid how to survive since birth." I Said. Louis then came up with a big tray of bowls with soup in them and hands them all out to us.

"Ladies and germs, dinner is a served." Louis Says in a bad Italian voice. I picked up my spoon and scooped up some of the food and sniffed it. This smells amazing! I took that bite and it tastes even better. I then started to chow down on the food to the point of sipping down the whole thing!

"Wow! Is that good, Y/N?" Carl Said surprised. I then placed the bowl down and looked at everyone, as they looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You've Just got soup all over your face." Clem said as she hands me a napkin. I took the napkin and wiped it off my face.

"Sorry. It's been a long time since we've had a proper hot meal. This is delicious. Who made it?" I asked.

"I did. I call it my secret recipe." Says a black kid down the table from us. "I'm Omar. Help cook and clean around the kitchen around here." He says as I wave to him. I then see A.J put down his bowl and burps. Everyone, except Ruby, looked at him surprised.

"Sorry." A.J Says. I then joined in on the fun as I felt a burp coming and I burped louder. A.J and I laughed as Clem looks at me in disapproval before she lets out even bigger burp. Everyone laughed and Ruby groaned in disgust.

"Come on, guys! Let's not be immature at the table!" Marlon Says.

"Thank you!" Ruby Says as she goes back to eating her food. I then notice Ellie coming up behind her and burping even louder into her face. Ruby then shot up and stormed out as we were all dying of laughter.

"Good night, Rubbbbbyyyy!" Louis Says to her as she gives us the bird.

"Well, better out than in I always say." Ellie says as we all continue to laugh.

(Goddamn it, I love that scene XD.)

Clem...." A.J Says. We look at his bowl and it's empty.

"Sorry, buddy. I'm sure they shared as much as they could." Clem said to him. Louis then slides his bowl to A.J.

"Here you go, A.J." Louis Says.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Positive." Louis Says with a smile.

"And all done." A.J Says, placing his bowl back down.