Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...

Three days later...Y/N's POV.

I was in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror and looking at my new battle scars three days ago...Both on my body and inside me mentally. Losing three things that day to me. My fingers, my sister's gone for good now...And Kenny...God, telling A.J and Clem what happened was awful. A.J had never experienced losing someone close to him before like me and Clementine have. People had come and gone before we came to Alexandria but this...This will be the hardest thing A.J will probably go through since we told him about his real parents. The bathroom door then knocked on the outside.

"Y/N...It's time. Are you ready?" Clem asked. I put my shirt back on and stepped outside and closed the door. I sigh and say.

"No. Nobody is ready for this..." I said. After we had returned to Alexandria and told everyone that Kenny died, everyone he was close to in Rick's council came and build a little grave. We never found his body where I last saw him...he must've ran out of bullets and couldn't do it.....We walked out of the house as me and Clem held hands to be ready to say our last goodbyes to a great man. We go to the one part of the park where they have either graves or memorial's of all that had fallen to keep Alexandria safe. Everyone Kenny was close to here was already at his grave. Including Marlon, Violet, Rick and this one priest named Gabriel. Who was standing by his cross as Ruby, Tenn and A.J were putting flowers on it. Marlon had not spoken one word since we saved him and the other's. He became a broken mess that he had to completely shave his head so nobody could see what Lily did to the side of his head. That's when Clem guided me with her hand still in mine and we stood right in front of his cross to pay our respect's. Clem then took out Kenny's hat and hangs it off the side of the cross. Then, she takes out something else. It looks like an old sheet of paper but not not just any old sheet of paper. It's the picture she drew of Kenny and his family when she was a kid. She then got back up and held me tight.

"At least he's up there now. With Katjaa and Duck." Clem says as she whimpers into my shoulder. Then the priest, Gabriel came up to us and said.

"Would you like to say something, my children? Before I say what I need to say?" Gabriel asked politely.

"Um...Yeah, I'll say something." I said.

"Take all the time you need, my son. We're all greaving with you." Gabriel says. I nodded as Clem and A.J stood next to Marlon and Louis. I stood next to Kenny's grave as I look at everyone. Waiting for me to say something. I inhale and exhale and say.

"Now we've lost all our friends and families. Mothers, Father's, brothers, sister's, grandma's and grandpa's. Before in the old world and in today's world. Kenny wasn't just our friend, he was family. The first person I met at the end of the old world. Right after my real father died. He used to tell me that 'family is what you make it'. He was right. He gave his life so that I could go back to my family. None of us should ever forget that." I said. I then wiped the tears away and went to Clem and she held me. As she held me, I felt a couple of reassuring hands on my shoulders and it was Louis and Rick, giving looks of pity and sorrow towards me and Clem. Father Gabriel then stood in front of Kenny's grave and held out a Bible. He opened it and flipped through the pages.

"Dear lord, may you let in this man's soul through your gates. Kenny Rogers like many of us, myself including, have done sins. Sins we may never take back. Kenny Rogers, wasn't always a good man. But please, dear lord. May you find mercy for our fallen friend. May he have all the things he did living. A time to read. A time to love. A time to be loved. And a time, to be pure again." Gabriel says as he draws a cross in the air in front of the cross. Gabriel stepped aside and gestures his hand to the cross. Telling everyone they can pay their final respects. I didn't wanna stand there no more and have to see that cross. Clem must've seen my demeanor so she takes my hand and we sit on a bench in the park as everyone else pays their respect's. Me and Clem did not spoke a word. We just held each other close and mourn together. Tear drops went down my cheek and I wiped them away, trying very hard to keep myself together. That's when Glenn, Maggie, Carl, Sophia and Daryl came up to us.