Bandits.

Y/N's POV.

We're riding horseback across this field to look for Daryl after we heard something may have happened to him. I'm on the back of Ellie's horse and oh man, this going up and down on the back of this horse is not helping with my hangover. If this is what it's like to be sober after drinking heavily, then Im never drinking alcohol ever again. I then groan from all this trotting on the horse.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah I'm just...This bumpy ride is just making me feel nauseated." I said.

"Maybe you should start walking then. Work out that hangover you got, Y/N." Louis said.

"I'm good but thanks for that suggestion, Louis." I said.

"So what do you think happened to Daryl?" Louis asked Michonne.

"Don't know. But it could be possible that he ran into some bandits. We haven't been sending scouting teams this way yet. So Ellie and Y/N, watch our backs when we get to the car." Michonne says to us. We continue down the field as the highway was in the distance.

"Hey, Y/N? Can I ask you something?" Ellie says to me.

"Yeah, what?" I replied.

"When you were hammered, you said that you were playing Russian roulette with a walker..." Ellie says.

"Uh...Maybe? I was really drunk, Ellie. I can't remember half the shit I did last night and this morning." I said. Ellie pauses for a minute.

"We're you.....Trying to kill yourself?" Ellie asked. I then paused for a moment. Thinking and I remembered the snub nose barrel of the revolver I put to my temple. "You were trying to kill yourself? Weren't you?"

"Hell I don't know, Ellie. Maybe I...I just had too much piled onto me. From what happened on that boat three days ago. To what happened with me and Clementine and A.J yesterday. I just couldn't take all that guilt anymore by staying in Alexandria." I said.

"Jesus, Y/N. I thought better of you. I thought you weren't the kinda guy to do that stupid shit. I guess I was wrong." Ellie says.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you. But your not in my position right now. You don't even know what I'm going through." I said.

"Actually, I do. Remember when Sam died? Right in front of us? I went through the same thing, your going through right now. So don't say that I don't know what losing a friend is like again, okay?" Ellie says.

"Oh, Ellie...Im-." I said before:

"Hold that thought, Y/N." Carl says as we all stop the horses. He then pulls out his scope and looks through it.

"What do you see?" Michonne asked. Carl then lowers his scope and turns to us.

"There's two guys at the car." Carl says.

"What are they doing?" Michonne asked.

"It looks like their scavenging the car! We gotta get down there before they rip the car apart." Carl says.

"Let's move in by foot. Leave the horses by this shed over here." I suggest as I point to a small shed by a big oak tree. We hitched our horses on the tree as I get out a Glock and some ammo for my .38 from the satchels on Ellie's horse. I loaded up my .38 and we moved up quietly to the guys at the car. We got close enough to hear what the guys were saying.

"I'm telling ya, if we don't get all the parts we need out this car before sundown, I'm gonna miss my chance." One of the guys says.

"Would you calm down, youngster? Your gonna get your dick wet tonight. Besides, Hex told us to get as much shit as we can out of this car. Now come over here and help me unhook some of hoses off the engine." The other says as his friend goes up to him at the engine.