The Time Has Come.

Y/N's POV.

After we tracked Jackie and her crew for what felt like forever, Daryl came to the conclusion that they were heading to the highway nearby. From what everyone at Alexandria told me, this road the most direct way to Richmond and even all the way to Florida. We can not let Jackie get back to the Delta. Who knows how many soldiers there are and how well equipped they are compared to us. And I swear Jackie, if you laid a hand on any one of those kids....we may kill all of your crew but this is about me and you. The time has come....to end our rivalry.....

We finally got to the highway and Daryl goes to search the road for any sign of them.

"Are you sure we're going the right way, Daryl?" Marlon asked.

"Trust me, I've been doing this for a long time. We will find those kids, don't worry." Daryl says.

"That isn't good enough! We need to find them now!" Marlon says as he kicks a nearby milk on the road.

"Marlon! Keep your voice down! They could be watching right now!" I said.

"Good! I want them to hear me! YOU HEAR ME, YOU SONS OF BI--!" Marlon screams before Clementine comes up and slaps him in the face.

"Shut the fuck up, Marlon! Look, there's a herd back there!" Clem says as she points behind us down the road. We look back at what shes pointing at and it is a herd. From what I see, it's about eight or maybe ten of them. So it's not too big of a herd to get worried about but not to underestimate. "So get ahold of yourself, Marlon."

"Looks like that herds heading into the woods. We're good. Now, if their home base is down south, they're going a long way to get there. So, what I think is that they're more than likely to sleep in the motels and rest stops. There's one just down this way towards Richmond." Daryl says.

"But they could be anywhere in the woods. Hell, they might be leading us into a trap for all we know." Marlon says.

"We can't give up now. Those kids are counting on us to save them. We're not gonna give up on them. Don't give up hope yet, Marlon." Clem says. Marlon then gave a sort of whatever you say look. I then look towards the east and see a storm coming our way.

"Hey guys. I maybe no weather man but those clouds are looking mighty dark up there." I said as I pointed to the east as we see a wall of dark clouds moving our way, a long with two lightning bolts shooting across the clouds, lighting them up a little and the sound of thunder booming loudly. "You might be right on your theory, Daryl. They must be taking shelter over there in hopes of avoiding the storm."

"He's right. We've got time." Clem says as we look at each other and we both smirked a little at each other.

"Let's go save those kids." Daryl says. We continue down the road, going passed all the empty and long abandoned vehicles and some skeletons were still in them. We stayed in silence until Clem broke it by taking with me.

"Hey so...I know you don't wanna talk about this but...". Clem says.

"But what?" I said.

"What are you gonna do when Jackie--." Clem says until I interrupt her.

"I don't know, Clem. She's too far gone for me to pull her back. And I...I..." I said, struggling to say I may have to be the one to kill her.

"Hey, listen. Whatever will happen, I'll be here for you. We all will. Right guys?" Clem says. Daryl nods in response and comes up to me and places a shoulder on me.

"I know what it's like. To lose a sibling. I've been there before. No brother or sister should have to go through this." Daryl says.

"Thanks you guys." I say. I then look at Marlon, who keeps walking down the road.