Epi 4: Lost and found.

Narrators POV.

The sounds of the ship breaking apart from the massive explosion on the lower decks. The smell of embers flow into the air with smoke filling the air and the burning fires on the ship as it slowly burns down to the river. In all this disaster, Y/N is unconscious on a railing, hanging below the horde of walkers in the water. Trying to reach for him. Eventually, the young man wakes up to discover that he's hanging off the side of the ship! He looks around at the destruction that he and his crew caused. Buckets then slide off the ship as it's slanted towards the right. Y/N takes his time to get up, due to the injuries he endured moments earlier. His head hurts from Lily's punch's and when the explosion knocked him out. His arm bleeds from the bullet that grazed it. He licks his teeth, only to remember that he lost a few of them in the fight with Lily. His side is bleeding out and he feels that he's lost a bit of blood. And finally, he lost two of his fingers on his left hand and it still feels like their still there for him. He stands up to get his bearings and looks around the ship for a way off and sees his machete, stuck in the ships floor. He goes to it and struggled a bit to get it out. He got his machete back and seeing as there was no way to get off the other side of the boat, he looks out at the shore and before he could look around, a small explosion went off behind him and that made him lose his fathers gun!

"No! No!" Y/N says as he sees his fathers pistol fall into the water below. The young man wanted to cry for losing his dads gun. The item that he could remember him by..was now gone. Y/N, not wanting to lose focus, looks on the shore and sees...His crew still there! Fighting through the horde! Then, he sees his girlfriend, Clementine and his adoptive son, A.J!

"Clem...Clemen...Clementine!!" Y/N screams for her name. She and the others, turned to see him still on the ship. Clem then gasped and said.

"Y/N! Oh my god...Hang on, I'm coming to get you!" Clem Says as she goes to the ship but Aasim stops her.

"Clem, we have to go! There's too many walkers! We've gotta get back to the school! NOW!" Aasim Says.

"No, I can't leave him! I won't leave him!" Clem Says as she try's to fight through Aasim.

"Clem, no! Just get out of here! Get A.J and the others to safety! I'll try and get back! Now go!" Y/N screams. Clem stood silent for a moment and didn't want to leave her boyfriend. She then nods in agreement and they all ran off into the woods while fighting through the walkers. Y/N then had to get off the boat somehow. He then sees he life boat is still intact. So he gets on the boat and it immediately snapped and it dangled by one rope! Y/N had grabbed a hold of the seats in the long boat and was hanging there. Desperately, he looks for a way off it and sees a piece of the ship is hanging out for him to jump and grab onto. So he stands on the seats of the boat and does not look down. Only on the thing he has to grab onto. Finally, he jumps off the hanging boat as it snaps and falls into the water onto some walkers and Y/N grabbed the piece of the ship but it swings and sends him into the dock through some boxes! He groans in pain for a moment and sees that the boat is gonna go up again! He gets up as he sees some debris about to crush him! He dodges out of the way as it crash's through the dock, making a little gap in it. Just then, a Delta member shoots a shotgun at Y/N as he takes cover behind a stack of metal crates.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?! Think you can just come here? Kill my buddy's? Blow up the boat and get away with it?! Fuck! You!" The raider says as he fires more shots and gets closer to Y/N. Y/N then sees the metal crates and pushed them, causing them to fall on the raider as he screams from the crate falling on his leg. Y/N then took his gun and aimed it at him.

"No wait! Don't kill me! Let's just-." The raider says before Y/N blows his head off with the shotgun! He turns to the dock that goes to the shore and it's blocked by walkers!