On board the ship.

Clem's POV.

We made it inside the boat as we continue to hear more gunshots from outside and I hear someone run across the floor above us.

"Alright, we get the bomb in the boiler and then we go get our friends." Clem Says.

"The boiler should be on this floor we're on." Louis Says.

"So that means their above us in the brig." Violet Says. Y/N then looks down a short corridor and says to us.

"I'll go ahead and see if anyone is nearby. Keep out of sight and stay quiet." Y/N says. Me and the others hid behind some barrels as I look and see him look left and right down the hall. He then signaled us to move forward and we followed him. We then came up to a red door and Y/N looked through the window on it to see if anyone is there. He nodded, telling us is clear, so he opened the door and we went in. Just before we could reach the next door at the end of the hallway, we see a big man come up from the door. So we quickly hid behind some crates.

"Hey! Who's that? Give me a damn city name!" The big man said. We didn't answer as we didn't know what city to say. The big man then slowly went up to us as I took out my knife, ready to attack before Y/N says.

"Rockingham!" Y/N shouts.

"Good. Now stop fucking around and get to your post! Goddamn dumbass recruits. Always have to fucking babysit you little shits." The big man said as he ran back from where he came from. We stood up from our hiding spot and I signed with relieve.

"That was close. How'd you know the right name of the city, Y/N?" A.J asked.

"I heard my sister talk about it yesterday. Now where the hell is the boiler?" Y/N Says. We looked around before I spotted a big tanker and I thought it must be the boiler.

"This must be the boiler. How do we get to it?" I Said.

"I guess we just go through that door and see if it'll take us to it." Louis Says. Y/N then continued to lead the way through the crowded corridors of boxes and crates before we got halted by another guard shooting at the outside.

"You guys wait here. I'll handle this." Y/N says.

"No. You stay here. I've got this." I Said. I slowly snuck up on the shooter and saw a bottle on the table next to me. So I picked it up and got closer to the shooter and knocked him out with it. I waved them over to me as I threw out his gun to the outside and Y/N found some duck tape to tie his hands up with and cover his mouth. We dragged him to a closet and shut him in there.

"Probably would've been better to kill him but that'll work too." Violet Says.

"Guys, over here." A.J Says. We went to him and he points at the boiler which had a hatch to put cole in or something. "Put it in there." Louis took out the bomb as I opened the door for him and he placed it in there.

"Make us proud, Mitch's masterpiece." I Said as I closed the hatch.

"We all love and support you, buddy." Louis Says.

"When they start the boat, we won't have a whole lot of time before it blows us all to hell." Y/N Says.

"How long do you think?" Violet asked.

"Not sure. Thirty minutes? An hour?" Y/N says.

"Well, let's not waste too much time then." Louis Says. I then saw he steps that lead to the second floor and I took the lead. I climbed up as I saw two people run up to the third floor. We all then climbed up and we heard voices.

"Stay frosty, soldier!" One voice says.

"Yes sir...It's just that..I've got a little brother...Tall, dark hair, around nineteen years old..." Jackie says.